GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Competition is OPEN!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
Subject: Music/Sound/Noise

Word limit: 1800

Only 20 people may enter!

Register now to book your place!

www.when-consoles-attack.co.uk/write.html

And once you fill out the registration questionnaire, don't expect to get your code for a couple of days. If you don't have it within 5 days though, let me know in this thread.
Sun 27/04/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I also used Hotmail.
Sun 27/04/03 at 14:15
Regular
"\\"
I also also used hotmail.
Sun 27/04/03 at 14:43
Regular
"not dead"
Regarding the second registration screen, that's actually an ad for another site.

Once you've clicked submit once, I get sent it.

After seeing the screen saying don't use hotmail, etc, just ignore it.

If you don't hear from me within 5 days, email me, and I'll sort it out.

Ant, theme theme is pretty open.

As long as the story regards noise in someway, it'll be fine. Such as people investigating an odd noise, or a story about a guys favourite song. Or a story set in a music shop.

It's a vague topic, but I thought it would be nice to have a theme of some kind.
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Right I hope you get my registration then Meka because I clicked off that screen... If you don't get my registration can you reserve me a place in the compo anyway please?
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:33
Regular
Will there be comments? Nothing long, just a couple of pointers and stuff?

And when is the deadline? I'd have to finish my diss first, so I couldn't do it for a couple of weeks...
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:43
Regular
Right, got a plot now, just got to write it at some point. :0)
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Roger that Meka.

Now just to find some time to write it...argh. :D
Sun 27/04/03 at 22:57
Regular
"not dead"
Kyz (not Kyzz or Kaz...) I'm pretty sure that I've got yours.

Dr Duck, this comp closes 16th May, but there will be another free one announced to run to end in June.

By the way, half of the places are now filled.

I've set aside time midweek to ensure that all codes are sent to those registered.

Also, it's possible that a couple of entries could slip through after 20, but I can live with a few extra. Probably.
Mon 28/04/03 at 01:37
Regular
Yay. I had a maybe good idea, so I figured I'd make time and entered anyway. Now the heat is off I can finish the diss too :^)
Mon 28/04/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Questions before registering:

i) probably wont use any, but are there restrictions on 'bad language'
ii) is there a prize? (may have missed this)
iii) does it have to be a story, or can it be a personal experience, pice of poetry etc?
iv) do you acept bribes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.