GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Competition is OPEN!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
Subject: Music/Sound/Noise

Word limit: 1800

Only 20 people may enter!

Register now to book your place!

www.when-consoles-attack.co.uk/write.html

And once you fill out the registration questionnaire, don't expect to get your code for a couple of days. If you don't have it within 5 days though, let me know in this thread.
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:53
Regular
"\\"
Ack! Damm! Foooey!

I was just about to write something when i thought i'd check how much time i have left... so i have -5 days left.

Great(!)
Fri 16/05/03 at 17:19
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I was hoping for the narcissistic gent from Vienna actually :D
Fri 16/05/03 at 17:03
"Darkness, always"
Submitted my truly worthless piece called "The Deer", but managed to completely forget my submission number, so I typed in "IBhasforgottenhiscode...sorry"

or something..

Hopefully you'll still get it....
Fri 09/05/03 at 00:42
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Okay, finally written something. As usual it all flows out in one go when I least expect to. Not sure if it's any good but it'll have to do, because time's running out.
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Gah...ain't got a clue what to write. :D

Still, few days yet.
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:21
Regular
"not dead"
There are just 3 places left now!

Oh, and don't tell me which story you sent in, that stage of it is anonyous.

The codes I sent are recorded next to your email address, whch I don't look at until judging is over.

When I get the story, I only get the code, so I don't know who wrote it, and can show no favouritism.
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Festivus!"
I've seen my story.

It's the 'You lied to me' story.

Quality, no quantity.

Unforunately it has neither.
Thu 08/05/03 at 13:52
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Registered. I am half finished with my story.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I want to write my story, I really do, but I have so little time. I have a German Oral next week (Ie. start of GCSEs) and nearly all my time will have to be devoted to that. If I do get spare time, I'll write what I can, but if not I'll have to pass this competition.
Tue 06/05/03 at 17:37
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You realise that when I said that thing about further updates I was kidding, right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.