GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bullett."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/07/05 at 01:19
Regular
My brother is in America for work and phoned me about buying a PSP asking whether he will get taxed badly for it. So I said I didn't know and he has bought one anyway and is getting one for me xD

But, well, the thing is... I hear some games can be WiFi'd well how easy would that be to play with specific people. I.E. You? Or don’t you choose your opponent is it just a "quick match" so to speak.

Secondly, what is all this memory stick talk about?

And lastly Does PSP have the same wireless as DS as in do you need 2 copies of the game to play with 2 people or just the 1, like Mario does on the Nintendo DS (I think?)

Ta.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Mozzy"
I just read this prtty funny Lumines review: [URL]http://www.wayoftherodent.com/revs/lumines.htm[/URL]
Sat 06/08/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Mozzy"
While in France I played Hot Shots non-stop, now I understand how Golf is played and although im not that far into the game i've already become hooked.

Oh and another Wipeout Pure pack has been released called 'Classic Pack 1'. I've just downloaded it and will probably try it out tommorow.
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Mozzy"
I got Hot Shots today, so glad I did aswell. I took back FIFA and got this and i've been hooked on the training mode for about 2 hours!

I haven't even tried a proper course yet, i've just been trying to get used to the game by doing the training mode.

It's a great fun, I never thought i'd be addicted to a golf game. I still dont get a few things about the game but i'll get used to it as I play the game more.
Thu 21/07/05 at 14:40
Regular
Well, it works in the dashboard of the PSP, i.e. it's a legitimate, non-corrupted file, recognised by the PSP.

Can't seem to find anything on Wipeout from it though. You may need a Jap copy of WP.

The filename of the save folder begins UCJS, not UCUS, suggesting it's for the Jap version, which is playable on a US PSP anyway, so if you want to play the pack, you'll need another WP :(
Thu 21/07/05 at 08:13
Regular
"8==="
It might work if it's an early US PSP.
Thu 21/07/05 at 08:11
Regular
No harm in trying though :P
Thu 21/07/05 at 07:54
Regular
"Mozzy"
It wont work if you have a US PSP...I think.
Thu 21/07/05 at 06:49
Regular
Just downloaded the pack, and it seems legit, i.e. looks like any other pack.

Can't test it yet as I'm at work, but it's going on my USB Drive and I'll give it a shot when I get home :)
Wed 20/07/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Mozzy"
Got this from another forum:

There was a special event in Japan on 16th July where people could download a new Wipeout Pure Pack and this was only available to those who attended so that they could download the pack wirelessly.

I have found the pack [URL]http://uppp.dip.jp/src/uppp5714.zip.html[/URL]

I want that pack! :(

I cant wait for the next 'Classic' pack.

Quote:

in an update to this article from earlier this morning, we have learned that SCE's next series, a second series of the awesome remade/restylized Classic tracks called Classic 2 Pack will have its first update available on August 1st.

Sounds good.
Tue 19/07/05 at 19:20
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
> I dunno why, but VG+ sent me two manuals, one in spanish (which
> wasn't inside the box) and one english one which was in the box.
>
> hmmm....

They did the same with me, with Hot Shots Golf. The other Manual was French. It went in the bin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.