GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
":-)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 14:27
Regular
Nothing to add...
Sat 26/04/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Can't believe they let a 2-0 lead slip. They could of easily of lost the match aswell.
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Heh Badger..

You are a Star.

Alltogether now...

"We love you Keown, we do........"
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:22
Regular
"es argh"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Badgerman wrote:
> False accusation, I may counter-sue
>
>
> In that case, I'll sue SR for running these forums.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (Who's been paying too much attention to the adverts...? :-)

Who shall sue the president then?

:)
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
I love the fact Wenger was giving it all "Arsenal can go the whole season undefeated" and "we're by far the best team in the country".

But where are Arsenal now?

Out of the League cup...obviously must have been defeated along the line somewhere there!

Out of the Champions league...lets be honest they never really stood a chance.

In the FA cup Final...still not won it yet!

SECOND in the Premier League, and more and more unlikely to win it. Which is great considering Wenger was going on about Arsenal doing the Double Double.

Theres nothing I like seeing more than a french-man eating his words!
Sat 26/04/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> And Andy Duh-so - you're a blind tw@t. Even though Arsenal scored
> their second from you letting play go on, the ball was clearly at
> least a foot over the line just beforehand, and you were only a few
> feet away; it should have been a throw-in to SOMEONE!

Suppose it makes up for Henry's blatent offside that got Arsenal a point against ManU doesn't it?

:c)

There's always something for you to complain about, every time!

And nice to see that Campbell got his red card overturned!
Sun 27/04/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I must admit it was most enjoying watching Arsene Whinger's clown act on the bench...!
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Lets not forget that United still need to finish the season without dropping a point to win this. Can be done, but celebrating now would be a bit premature.

Remember back in '99? Even point till the final game of the season, then United drop two points and Arsenal drop all three!

Can't afford to be as confident and cocky as those gooners now, can we? :)
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:22
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Referee's fault. If he hadn't have sent the Bolton player off they wouldn't have been fired up (10 men against the 2-0 odds thing). Allardyce was totally right, if the ref sends someone off for two fouls Parlour could have been shown red three times.

Ah well.
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
El Blokey wrote:
> Referee's fault. If he hadn't have sent the Bolton player off they
> wouldn't have been fired up (10 men against the 2-0 odds thing).
> Allardyce was totally right, if the ref sends someone off for two
> fouls Parlour could have been shown red three times.
>
> Ah well.

Laville was shown the red near the 90th minute. The score was 2-2 already, the sending off had nothing to do with their comeback. It was their never say die attitude that got them the point against all the odds and a shoddy ref.
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Wonder what the odds are for Rooney scoring a last minute goal passed United to cost them the title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.