GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have I got News for You..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 20:27
Regular
...is back on.

Hosted by Martin Clunes for this opening episode but later could be hosted by Iain Duncan Smith and Charlotte Church.
I think this programme is very funny and hope this new series will live up to my high expectations.

Views?
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:45
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Boris Johnson, that's it - only one 'r' in Boris too.
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Borris Whathisface has been by far the best guest presenter so far - but mostly becasue he messed it up. Stephen Fry would be great, hope he at least guests at some point. The annoying thing would be that after all these great guest hoasts, some fool got the full time post. Even Anne Robinson was good!
Sun 27/04/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Hmmm....."
It was very funny indeed. Especially when they were trying to explain to Ruby Wax the rules of the caption game (with the squirrel jetskiing, teehee!)

However, I cringed at Ruby's attempt at a Sept 11th joke- it went down like a lead balloon! Overall, Clunesy did a rather good job of it (especially when compared to the travesty that was 'I can't read an autocue' Anne Robinson!)
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It'd be a laugh if they had a Middle East special- with Tariq Azziz. Hold on, that won't happen. :-(
Sat 26/04/03 at 14:52
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Or wouldn't choose to...

:D
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:18
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ashley wrote:
> If charlotte church does it i may well sue the BBC for my licence
> money back and blow it on coke and prostitutes deayton stylee.
> Unfortunately 100 won't get you very far!

If you were doing it "deayton stylee" you wouldnt have to pay the prostitutes!
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:09
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Good episode last night. Merton ruled as usual and the entire ripping of the WWTBAM thingy was hilarious :D
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
She does.

Didn't you see the way she answered back to Deayton on that episode she was on?

Hilarious.
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That was a great episode, maybe Martin should be permanent.

But Charlotte Church?

She doesnt have the wit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.