GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think of this?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/01/01 at 10:29
Regular
Could someone please look at my House Of The Dead 2 review?I just wanted some opinions of my review, of House Of The Dead 2 for the Dreamcast.Could u give me any ideas of how to improve it?
Thu 01/02/01 at 17:15
Regular
I write good stuff, i write good stuff! And why does shaneo post this topic?
Thu 01/02/01 at 17:13
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
SNIPER... I liked Waynes World films and precedding TV series as much as the next guy... but I just feel that after 10 years, its time to let it lie...

and you wouldnt let it lie...

Thu 01/02/01 at 10:52
SNIPER why are you so angry all the time?

It's not like you start any decent topics, so you cant complain about what other write.
Wed 31/01/01 at 16:39
Regular
Har Har Har. So funny. Not.
Wed 31/01/01 at 00:31
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
cheap sex
Tue 30/01/01 at 20:31
Regular
What's the point of this topic?
Tue 30/01/01 at 20:28
"possibly impossible"
Playing house of the dea...damn and it was such a good idea at the time.

Apart from the fact that I don't go to school and therefore have no 'classmates', but that aside it was a good idea,

Apart from the fact that I don't own House of the Dead 2.

Or 1.

Or a gun.

And even if I did, I probably wouldn't have a TV big enough to see the faces on the zombies.

Apart from that it was a good idea.

At the time.
Tue 30/01/01 at 20:24
Actually dont write that, I was only joking!
Tue 30/01/01 at 20:24
You could write something like:

Playing House of the Dead 2 is more fun than shooting my classmates! You can really feel the pain your inflicting as you unload a string of bullets into their ugly undead faces!

Tue 30/01/01 at 19:03
Regular
Well I haven't won in ages.

(Firstly, you have not even tried to win in the last month or so, and you certainly have not written anything of winning value.)

Yes well...

(Secondly, you haven't even bothered to come to this website for over a week! Why do you expect to win if you can't even be bothered to come to the site!)

But that's not my fault...

(THIRDLY, don't you think you've won enough? Don't you think instead of taking all the games yourself, you should let some other person win, who has never won, and certainly deserves to win from all the work they do on this site!)

Alright. Shut up.

(You greedy git.)

I said shut up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.