GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woo, Most Haunted filmed something interesting!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 13:23
Regular
Did anyone see it on Tuesday? It's on LivingTV at 9pm for an hour. they go to supposedly haunted locations with a medium and try to coax ghosties out. Really good to watch, but they rarely get any decent results. Except for Tuesday, they caught some really good footage from a locked-off night-vision camera. The footage was 6 minutes long, and nothing looked like it was happening, but they sped the film up and a chair and a bed in the room both moved loads! Hard to fake too, as it was heavy furniture and it moved slowly, not jerky as it would do.
Sun 27/04/03 at 10:12
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
monkey_man wrote:
> Derek is wicked. Whether it's real or not, it's jolly entertaining
> and it's become a staple of my Tuesday nights viewing. The bit with
> the bed and chair moving was pretty good, especially when sped up, but
> didn't anyone stop to think that the bed could have moved because
> someone was under it moving the chair?

He's a total faker. I'm sure of it.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:50
I dont believe in ghosts, unless i saw something or experienced something myself i wont ever believe it, not even stuff on TV. Has to be personal. I know people who have had "experiences", non sexual, but i dunno
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:47
Regular
"we escape....."
monkey_man wrote:
> I can't stand that bloke who presents the live ones. He's such a
> smarmy-faced weasel. Apparently he's a Doctor and gave up a career in
> medicine and modelling (presumably hand-modelling or knitwear) to
> present for LivingTV.

cudn't agree more, he never accepts sceptics views he is so gay!!! although i'm not that sceptical he really should learn to accept other ppl's opinion as they're opinion is usually very justified, but he can never accept no1 believing in ghosts.
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Selected"
It's must see TV....kinda like 'Bedtime stories' and 'Comprimising situations'

ha
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:01
"Uzi Lover"
I like this kinda stuff.

Actually check out this site, very interesting - http://web.myinky.com/ghost/

Me and my Sister use to look at the Ghost Cam on random occasions and at one point thought we saw something. So we saved the image, circled what we thought may be the ghost and then sent it to them. Don't think it was though, unless its turned up on the evidence page.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I can't stand that bloke who presents the live ones. He's such a smarmy-faced weasel. Apparently he's a Doctor and gave up a career in medicine and modelling (presumably hand-modelling or knitwear) to present for LivingTV. If you go to the livingtv website it's got details of something most haunted are doing next Wednesday:
http://www.livingtv.co.uk
or!
http://www.worldsbiggestghosthunt.com
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:29
Regular
"we escape....."
another point the live ones are also gay, i mean with a live audience it's pointless nothing gonna happen when there are fewer ppl sumthing's obviously more likely to happen, plusthe live ones they don't spend enuf time in the place. If they did the live one just them in a place from 10pm to 4pm it'd be more interesting.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:25
Regular
"we escape....."
it was prolly the best one yet, better than it's an hour long, more action, and less gayness at the beginning and end
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Derek is wicked. Whether it's real or not, it's jolly entertaining and it's become a staple of my Tuesday nights viewing. The bit with the bed and chair moving was pretty good, especially when sped up, but didn't anyone stop to think that the bed could have moved because someone was under it moving the chair?
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
And Derick Acorah is bloody funny. He just has me in stiches.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.