GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woo, Most Haunted filmed something interesting!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 13:23
Regular
Did anyone see it on Tuesday? It's on LivingTV at 9pm for an hour. they go to supposedly haunted locations with a medium and try to coax ghosties out. Really good to watch, but they rarely get any decent results. Except for Tuesday, they caught some really good footage from a locked-off night-vision camera. The footage was 6 minutes long, and nothing looked like it was happening, but they sped the film up and a chair and a bed in the room both moved loads! Hard to fake too, as it was heavy furniture and it moved slowly, not jerky as it would do.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Did anyone see it on Tuesday? It's on LivingTV at 9pm for an hour. they go to supposedly haunted locations with a medium and try to coax ghosties out. Really good to watch, but they rarely get any decent results. Except for Tuesday, they caught some really good footage from a locked-off night-vision camera. The footage was 6 minutes long, and nothing looked like it was happening, but they sped the film up and a chair and a bed in the room both moved loads! Hard to fake too, as it was heavy furniture and it moved slowly, not jerky as it would do.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
I missed that. You see the one where they drew round a cross on a piece of paper and put the cross on the outline and then locked it in a supposedly haunted cell in castle, shut the door and placed a camera viewing it? You saw the paper lift up at an edge then see it rise a little in the middle then a sharp tug moved the paper. Although you couldn’t see all the paper so a guy could of done it.
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:42
Regular
"cachoo"
I watched the one on Tuesday and it was the first time too.
I thought the bit where the chair moved and the bed moved was fake.. seeing as it was the first time watching it. But it was sped up wasn't it? You just said that, I'm sure..

T'was good though. Lots of people are telling me to watch it more often because there was one on not so long ago about a lady in a canal boat which sounded good..

But in Tuesday's ep, I liked the 'orbs'(?) floating around. I love seeing that kinda thing. Very interesting.
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
And Derick Acorah is bloody funny. He just has me in stiches.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Derek is wicked. Whether it's real or not, it's jolly entertaining and it's become a staple of my Tuesday nights viewing. The bit with the bed and chair moving was pretty good, especially when sped up, but didn't anyone stop to think that the bed could have moved because someone was under it moving the chair?
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:25
Regular
"we escape....."
it was prolly the best one yet, better than it's an hour long, more action, and less gayness at the beginning and end
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:29
Regular
"we escape....."
another point the live ones are also gay, i mean with a live audience it's pointless nothing gonna happen when there are fewer ppl sumthing's obviously more likely to happen, plusthe live ones they don't spend enuf time in the place. If they did the live one just them in a place from 10pm to 4pm it'd be more interesting.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I can't stand that bloke who presents the live ones. He's such a smarmy-faced weasel. Apparently he's a Doctor and gave up a career in medicine and modelling (presumably hand-modelling or knitwear) to present for LivingTV. If you go to the livingtv website it's got details of something most haunted are doing next Wednesday:
http://www.livingtv.co.uk
or!
http://www.worldsbiggestghosthunt.com
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:01
"Uzi Lover"
I like this kinda stuff.

Actually check out this site, very interesting - http://web.myinky.com/ghost/

Me and my Sister use to look at the Ghost Cam on random occasions and at one point thought we saw something. So we saved the image, circled what we thought may be the ghost and then sent it to them. Don't think it was though, unless its turned up on the evidence page.
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Selected"
It's must see TV....kinda like 'Bedtime stories' and 'Comprimising situations'

ha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.