GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
":-)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 21:41
Regular
Nothing to add.
Thu 24/04/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, do you honestly think Arsénal could've done any better?!?!?

When you can't even beat Aston Villa, I fail to see how! :P

Even though we lost, we still managed to score FOUR goals against the current European Champions - all in one-night!

"Le Gunners" would surely struggle to even find the back-of-the-net half-as-many times, over both legs!! :D

And you may be smiling now, but believe me - you won't be smiling at the end of May when we are crowned Champions - again - at the top-of-the-league!

:)
Thu 24/04/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Wobble"
Solskjær wrote:
> Well, do you honestly think Arsénal could've done any
> better?!?!?

Until Arsenal play Real, we will never know, so it's slightly irrelevant.

> Even though we lost, we still managed to score FOUR goals against the
> current European Champions - all in one-night!

No, you scored TWO goals. The other two were own-goal gifts from Real. (Maybe they were feeling sorry for you?) Even the one which has (rightly) been credited to Beckham was going in anyway. You scored two goals, Real scored five.

> "Le Gunners" would surely struggle to even find the
> back-of-the-net half-as-many times, over both legs!! :D

Well, "Le Gunners" manage to kick United's collective butt more often than not, so what does that tell you?

> And you may be smiling now, but believe me - you won't be smiling at
> the end of May when we are crowned Champions - again - at the
> top-of-the-league!

Well, if you're crowned Champions WITHOUT being top of the league I'll be very surprised indeed.
Thu 24/04/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, the last time 'United and Arsénal met, weren't you the lucky ones??

I seem to remember van Nistelrooy skinning Keown to score a fantastic individual goal, while Giggs popped-up in the penalty-box to score from a Solskjaer cross. And the only goal you got was an off-target Ashley Cole shot that deflected off of Thierry Henry, and bounced-in through Fabien Barthez's legs.... You don't get 'em much luckier than that!!

And as for Henry's "intentional" goal, he was clearly offside by a good two-or-three yards for that to have been called safely "onside"!

Talk about luck!!
And don't get me started about Francis "Le Petit Swan" Jeffers...!!

Aside from those 2 strokes of 'luck', you barely created a single chance that even troubled Barthez, let alone even showed us why you are somehow still in with a chance of winning the league!
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:15
Regular
Looking at both of your defenses from last night i think with a bit of improvement of our squad we can compete.
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh but that could be said about anyone...
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:21
Regular
Probably yes i think Real's defense is quite as shambles.. and backing off ronaldo isnt a good idea o.O
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Wobble"
Solskjær wrote:
> Well, the last time 'United and Arsénal met, weren't you the
> lucky ones??

"You"? I don't recall saying that I was an Arsenal fan.
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:59
Regular
If the great Dane was in nets United would've gone through. Barthez is the worst goalie in the Premiership.
The 1st goal beat him at his near post, and the 3rd virtually went into the middle of the net.
The guy is hopeless.
Sat 26/04/03 at 00:09
Regular
Worst goalie in the premiership?

Based on the assumptions you have made about barthez there, that tag of "worst goalie in the premiership" belongs to David "its gone over me head!" Seaman
Sat 26/04/03 at 00:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Nomad $oul wrote:
> The guy is hopeless.

That is laughable, the guy had a bad game there is no doubting that. But all keepers do. Dudek, who I think is one of the best keepers in the Premiership, has made a few blunders this season, but this doesn’t make him a bad player either. You can’t judge a player on one game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.