GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
":-)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 21:41
Regular
Nothing to add.
Sun 27/04/03 at 23:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ho-hum. I despise ITV. They love Man Utd. Especially that 'Big Ron'. I reckon they've got him in a tank and record his ramblings ready to play. No way can anyone be so damn annoying in real time. Maybe. Except for me.

Yes.

Anyway. Man U have won the European Championchips the same amount as Nottingham Forrest, won the league far less than Liverpool, and are nowhere near as big as Real Madrid in terms of success (and IMO) players. 8/9 European cups to, er 2, anyone?

Rant over.

:D

Hehe.
Sun 27/04/03 at 21:31
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Or†ega wrote:
> Worst goalie in the premiership?
>
> Based on the assumptions you have made about barthez there, that tag
> of "worst goalie in the premiership" belongs to David
> "its gone over me head!" Seaman

Or, more like David "Everyone-thinks-it-in-but-it-isn't-because-I-still have-the-reflexes-of-a-cat" Seaman.
Sat 26/04/03 at 11:36
Regular
I'm not judging him on one game.
The amount of times the ball just flies into the net as if he's not there is too consistent.
United need a genuinely world-class keeper. Someone who can make match-winning saves. I can't recall the last time Barthez did this.

I'm a United fan by the way, but I just don't like Barthez. He isn't good enough.
The goalkeeping equivalent of van Nistelrooy, that's what's needed.
The defence is young and will improve. Sadly Mr.Barthez will not.
It's time to make a bid for Robinson of Leeds - someone who is good now and has the potential to improve.
Sat 26/04/03 at 00:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Nomad $oul wrote:
> The guy is hopeless.

That is laughable, the guy had a bad game there is no doubting that. But all keepers do. Dudek, who I think is one of the best keepers in the Premiership, has made a few blunders this season, but this doesn’t make him a bad player either. You can’t judge a player on one game.
Sat 26/04/03 at 00:09
Regular
Worst goalie in the premiership?

Based on the assumptions you have made about barthez there, that tag of "worst goalie in the premiership" belongs to David "its gone over me head!" Seaman
Fri 25/04/03 at 23:59
Regular
If the great Dane was in nets United would've gone through. Barthez is the worst goalie in the Premiership.
The 1st goal beat him at his near post, and the 3rd virtually went into the middle of the net.
The guy is hopeless.
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Wobble"
Solskjær wrote:
> Well, the last time 'United and Arsénal met, weren't you the
> lucky ones??

"You"? I don't recall saying that I was an Arsenal fan.
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:21
Regular
Probably yes i think Real's defense is quite as shambles.. and backing off ronaldo isnt a good idea o.O
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh but that could be said about anyone...
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:15
Regular
Looking at both of your defenses from last night i think with a bit of improvement of our squad we can compete.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.