GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Console..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/06 at 17:13
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I so want one again, all i have at the minute is my old school ones! ie NES, Megadrive 2, etc... collecting dust somewhere about the house.

I use to love going on the XBOX or PS2, sometimes even the Cube. Now i have none of them its rubbish....

Wonder if i should go on ebay and get some cheapo bargain. Just to fill in the part of me thats missing gaming! What do you think?

Or should i wait and get something like a 360 or other.

I like the PSP too.

CHOICES!
Wed 11/10/06 at 17:13
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I so want one again, all i have at the minute is my old school ones! ie NES, Megadrive 2, etc... collecting dust somewhere about the house.

I use to love going on the XBOX or PS2, sometimes even the Cube. Now i have none of them its rubbish....

Wonder if i should go on ebay and get some cheapo bargain. Just to fill in the part of me thats missing gaming! What do you think?

Or should i wait and get something like a 360 or other.

I like the PSP too.

CHOICES!
Wed 11/10/06 at 17:29
Regular
I suggest you get a Nintendo DS. Fun games very playable.
Wed 11/10/06 at 18:14
Regular
I have an XBOX I never use, I'd sell it you and all my games and everything ... only prob is I don't have anything else to play my DVD's on.

Been thinking about getting a DVD player recently though ... so if I get one ... would you be interested ... ?
Wed 11/10/06 at 18:15
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
That all depends on what your flogging it for... and ill compare from whats on ebay :P
Wed 11/10/06 at 18:25
Regular
I'll make sure I give you a good price for it. :)
Wed 11/10/06 at 19:40
Regular
"lets go back"
pb will probably recommend you get a Wii when they come out.
Thu 12/10/06 at 08:47
"possibly impossible"
Geffdof wrote:
> pb will probably recommend you get a Wii when they come out.

You make it sound as if I was writing posts about the Wii all the time...ah, I see....

No, I'm quite good at recommending consoles for people based on their needs. I just think the Wii will be a great machine (but I'm still not biased against the 360 and PS3 as games machines).

As with everyone, which console suits you best will ultimately depend on what games you want to play on it, and nothing else.
Thu 12/10/06 at 08:54
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I like games like...

Shenmue and GTA also like the fighting games, any really i think most of them are good. Car racing games are good when i can actually control them. But then i also like puzzle type games too.

I was thinking XBox, maybe cos that is something i was just so use to been on.
Thu 12/10/06 at 08:56
"possibly impossible"
Yes. Original Xbox if you want something cheap or 360 if you feel like splashing out and getting a next gen machine that also plays some of the old Xbox games as well.
Thu 12/10/06 at 08:59
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ill have to see how much i can spare, i could go get a 360. I think thats something id have to wait till i get my 7k though. Specially what with xmas and stuff coming up. I just like to make sure im sorted with things for everyone else before i think of myself. Plus ill have a new house to get things for... but im also hoping to get a laptop too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.