GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored with life..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 21:00
Regular
Yeah, probably just the normal teenage mentality I know, but lately I've become so bored of my life. Of my meaningless daily routines, the monotony of my existence. I just can't help but feel I'm wasting myself because I'm a lazy git. I want to learn the guitar but I don't have the motivation to actually get off my backside and do it; I wanted to go out and meet up with my friends over these holidays but I couldn't be arised to catch a bus. There are so few things to do at the moment in my life which give me pleasure: Everything else has just become a monotonous task that I do simply to fill up the void. I jsut detach myself from me and watch the days go drifting by. What a waste.

Bah.

*Needed to write these things to get them out of his system*
Tue 22/04/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I played hide and seek last night

In the dark, whilst drunk.

Now that's life at its best
Tue 22/04/03 at 11:26
Regular
Hey, at least you've not mucked things up with everyone, Skanky boy. Last week I managed to do some damage to one friendship group, and yesterday I've managed to alienate my best friend. Added to that I'm all confused over most about everything. And Buffy has been cancelled. :)
Tue 22/04/03 at 10:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hohum.

What Cheese said rings true. Maybe once I finish school (4 years away, bahhh) things will change. But until then I've got to throw myself into a daily routine that won't change. It's like throwing myself into a brick wall, being knocked down and getting straight back up and doing it again.

*Runs off to listen to some CC bootlegs*... Of which I have plenty, Mr. Cheese.
Tue 22/04/03 at 00:36
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
½pint wrote:
> Get yourself a gaming chair like me ¬_¬
>
> Also, see CC live. And go get drunk. Drunkenness is cool, because
> you lose all negative emotions, and just feel happy. First time in a
> long time that I felt truly happy, was when I was very p!ssed at a
> friends house a few weeks ago.

Either that, or you end up a blubbering heap of snot, tears and self-loathing. Drunkenness does NOT cancel negative emotions, it merely amplifies whatever emotions are going on at the time.
Tue 22/04/03 at 00:17
Regular
"¬_¬"
Get yourself a gaming chair like me ¬_¬

Also, see CC live. And go get drunk. Drunkenness is cool, because you lose all negative emotions, and just feel happy. First time in a long time that I felt truly happy, was when I was very p!ssed at a friends house a few weeks ago.
Mon 21/04/03 at 22:48
Regular
theres several straight-forward solutions to your problem :
a) get off your @ss and change your life for the better
b) find yourself a girlfriend
c) buy a load of DVDs and games and lock yourself in a room
d) kill yourself
e) all of the above, leaving d) til last

I hope this has been helpful.

Although I strongly suspect you knew all this yourself and therefore just wanted to bore us all with how much you hate your life ....

Mon 21/04/03 at 22:18
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm a teen too and I know what you're going through. I can't be bothered with doing much at all recently. I am supposed to be revising for my exams but I don't even have the motivation for that. You need to find some mates to do all this stuff with you. If you have mates that want to learn guitar too etc then you are twice as likely to do it...then again I think my friends are ducking me right now:S I just found out they went to bowling then Pizza Hut without me and they have been going to many other places before that without me aswell. They've not even phoned me in weeks....GOD I'M ALONE! **runs off crying**
Mon 21/04/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I feel depressed tonight. Not sure why, probably because I spilt coke everywhere in the middle of a restaraunt... :D

Anywhoo, it's GCSEs. You ever been in the situation (around the middle of Year 10) when your parents nag you to do coursework, and you do the bare minimum? And then you get to Easter Holidays (Ie now) and you wonder why you didn't put effort into it? Why is it that I now have to revise my socks off to maybe get an A? And so on.

I feel like crap. So if anyone is pre-year 10, or still doing coursework, WORK YOUR BLOODY SOCKS OFF!
Mon 21/04/03 at 22:00
Regular
I kept wanting to play the guitar.

So one day I woke up, got on a bus, bought one, came home, and started learning. Simple as that. Quite weird really. I love playing it... it's stuck up in Colchester at the moment [I'm back in Pembroke] but I'm playing my sax a lot instead at the moment.

I've decided to invest more time in drawing, and 2D animation. Just now bought some books, one book looks absolutely stunning, massive book on the inspirations of animation, Disney stuff. Not how to draw, but what makes characters, what makes life.

I'm so passionate about what I'm doing these days. It's rather nice. :0)

I still get depressed and I still lose hope, but I find if I just sing Frank Sinatra songs at the top of my voice, it quickly goes.
Mon 21/04/03 at 21:53
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
If you're bored with life, maybe you should kill yourself.

Maybe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.