GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored with life..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 21:00
Regular
Yeah, probably just the normal teenage mentality I know, but lately I've become so bored of my life. Of my meaningless daily routines, the monotony of my existence. I just can't help but feel I'm wasting myself because I'm a lazy git. I want to learn the guitar but I don't have the motivation to actually get off my backside and do it; I wanted to go out and meet up with my friends over these holidays but I couldn't be arised to catch a bus. There are so few things to do at the moment in my life which give me pleasure: Everything else has just become a monotonous task that I do simply to fill up the void. I jsut detach myself from me and watch the days go drifting by. What a waste.

Bah.

*Needed to write these things to get them out of his system*
Tue 22/04/03 at 20:48
Regular
The Monkey in the Lion King is wise indeed.

*Monkey whacks Simba over the head with his stick*

Simba: Ow! What was that for?

Monkey: It doesn't matter! It was in the past!

Monkey wise.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's much less energy being happy and not depressed as well

More expensive though
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:54
Regular
Me too, me toooo

You've just got to force yourself to change your perspective. Eventually you find it easy to find happiness in so much, so life does get easier.

All these melodramatic depressing types telling us that it's the end, and life just gets harder are quite wrong. Anyway, how the hell would they know?

It's simple really. We have lots of crap happening. We learn from it, we become better and stronger people. Let's go have some fun.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh and erm to Rasta

I got extremely bored and depressed last Autumn but I came out of it and look at me now

La la la la la la
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:24
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Life can be quite the biatch, especially when you've got a block of time in amongst of huge chunk of the year filled with school.

It's not long enough to start something, but too long to just breeze over.

I, once again, set up another website to pass the time. However, now being back at school, time is highly limited. But hey, I'll have a damned good try at fitting it all in. Exams? Meh, S-G's are fairly easy.

Anyway, hope you find something (though I'm assuming your hols will almost be over. I'm back at the miserable school place)

One final thing off topic. It seems another forum, namely this one, has been influxed by FoG folk. Ah well, off to Edge we go.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:24
Regular
§n][peŽ wrote:
> rah

--

I deeply hate you.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:23
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Gaz, you're always welcome on leiden, I'm sure. :0) Don't stay away.

--

No, this ways more fun. I let things fester, create unmoveable barriers and then end up ultimately unhappy...sound good?

I'll sort things out when I get some courage. Which I'm due to get in 2005.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:23
Regular
rah
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:21
Regular
"wow"
Everyone feels the same way at some point, but just remember that you aren't under any pressure to do anything, you really don't need to do favours for anyone, and although life may be boaring its better than not getting the chance to live. This time will pass, you have to stick with the ruteen until you believe you don't have to. You can do anything you want, or don't want. If you want to sit on your backside thats not a problem, do it and enjoy it. Things will get better if you are more positive and maybe if you do somthing different, but you don't have to listen to me or anyone, so do WHAT YOU WANT.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:12
Regular
Gaz, you're always welcome on leiden, I'm sure. :0) Don't stay away.

I'm trying to do a painting of one of my characters at the moment. If it's any good in the end I might frame it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.