GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ideas to make Monkeys Balls 3 better"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/04/03 at 02:06
Regular
Less cutscenes
More monkeys
More skillfull levels
Replace GonGon with Mr T, or at least make him talk like Mr T.
For heavens sake, let us change the camera angle with the C-Stick.

There, I should work for Sega.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:47
Regular
Get rid of the crappy luck levels and loose Mee Mee, she's so bloody annoying.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:36
Regular
"  "
#1 Hunter wrote:
> It needs to be made proper multiplayer. IE. 4 Players on the same
> level, doing the exact same thing, so therefore to add more fun into
> the game you can knock each other off the course, gang up on someone
> and destroy them etc.

You can do that on SMB Jr. Which we will have to do. But you need a bloody SP first!!! *Sigh* Get selling those car park tickets!
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:33
"period drama"
Yes, a manual camera is needed. A lot.

And perhaps a level designer? It'd have to be quite simple, with only basic parts, but still quite fun.

Some bigger levels with different time limit.

More mini-games. Which last longer. And are good.

More optional routes and goals.

Different kinds of surface? Like sticky, slippery or whatever.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:30
"period drama"
Whitestripes wrote:
> OMFG
>
> Switch Inferno is a prime example of how utter crap this game now
> is.
>
>
> One ledge is covered in about 40 switches and the goal is sunk into
> the floor, hit a switch and some flipper comes and smacks you off the
> edge.
>
>
> I've done this about 20 times now, I haven't got a god damn clue what
> the hell I'm supposed to be doing, and quite frankly I'm not in the
> slightest bit impressed with this game so far.
>
>
> It's living up to it's name, it's complete balls.

You gotta find the switch to raise the goal.
As you go fowards (straight) the line on your left, 5th switch (I think) up raises the goal. Then bomb it through.
Easy.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:23
Regular
OMFG

Switch Inferno is a prime example of how utter crap this game now is.

One ledge is covered in about 40 switches and the goal is sunk into the floor, hit a switch and some flipper comes and smacks you off the edge.

I've done this about 20 times now, I haven't got a god damn clue what the hell I'm supposed to be doing, and quite frankly I'm not in the slightest bit impressed with this game so far.

It's living up to it's name, it's complete balls.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:13
Regular
I think they should do what they did with Super Monkey Ball 2 and make it VERY different single player game.

And yes to change the camera with the C-stick.
Sun 20/04/03 at 15:42
Regular
They need multiplayer challenges! Now someone's going to say that it already has a multiplayer challenge mode, but lets face it, you take it in turns!!!

It needs to be made proper multiplayer. IE. 4 Players on the same level, doing the exact same thing, so therefore to add more fun into the game you can knock each other off the course, gang up on someone and destroy them etc.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Mini games need to be improved and how about an option to create your own levels? Monkey basketball and skateboarding too should be included.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:40
Regular
Most of the mini games are rubbish, I unlocked Dogfight, played it once and was bored with it. All they do is put in the very basic elements required, eg, the ability to fly and fire a gun.

They need to make them proper games, and have more than 3 levels too.
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:31
Regular
"  "
Eight Rings is a fantastic level. :D

And the Mini games need more work done to them. Plus, how about some boss battles? An actual story mode where you roll around towns talking to people, kinda like an RPG? And why not make the game one big platformer, where all the levels are linked together Jak and Daxter style, and you have to sorta like explore. Now that would rule.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.