GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Championships..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/01/01 at 16:11
Regular
The SR championships are about to take off, each competitor is ready, the choice of game for this heat is Goldeneye on the N64.
All the gamers were picked fairly out off the hat.

20 SR's users wait for there name to be called:

The Game vs Armatige Shanks

pb vs edgy

New Jimmy vs Wookie Monster

golden rhino vs vai

Sonic Rav vs er-no

tony vs The Cheese

ben375 vs FantasyMeisteŽ

Dan2K1 vs Ant

meka dragon vs Venombyte

ali vs M.Farras

The Game begins to complain and ask to play wrestling instead of Goldeneye, after a heated argument he gives in and sits next to Armatige Shanks who is ready for rule read out:

Announcer:

'This is a one on one 5 minute match, winner goes through, loser is out, the Arena is selected at random and the characters are picked by the players. The weapons category is 'Automatics'.

The Game vs Armatige Shanks match is held in the Stack level.

The Game is Bond
Armatige Shanks is Boris

The Game is very silly during the match and manages to miss Body Armour and the Deutsch, Armatige Shanks still only manages to win 2-0.

The Game is OUT.

Here are the results the first round.

The Game vs Armatige Shanks ( 0-2)

pb vs edgy (1-1, replay soon)

New Jimmy vs Wookie Monster (1-2)

golden rhino vs vai (2-2 replay soon)

Sonic Rav vs er-no ( 0-4)

tony vs The Cheese (2-0)

ben375 vs FantasyMeisteŽ (0-3)

Dan2K1 vs Ant ( replay soon)

meka dragon vs Venombyte (2-1)

ali vs M.Farras (5-0)

Shall I carry this on, please can no one else write any matches, let me do it!

P.S Bribes will be excepted.
Mon 29/01/01 at 20:26
Regular
What we're missing is grix.
Mon 29/01/01 at 20:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I never get missed here! I am the spirit of this discussion board! it falls apart when i am not around!

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Mon 29/01/01 at 20:06
Regular
Whatever it's just made up ant.
Mon 29/01/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
who the man .....eh sheep I kicked your a$$ good style!

I am very tired!
Mon 29/01/01 at 19:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Surely that's cheating??

Using sugar to lure me away?? Can't he win properly?!?!?

I deserve to win, as I shot SNIPER without using other objects or methods!!

I PUT FORWARD AN APPEAL!! I WOULD HAVE WON IF IT WASN'T FOR THE USE OF SUGAR!!
Mon 29/01/01 at 18:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Well done SNIPER
Mon 29/01/01 at 18:16
Out of the shadows appears a mysterious blue hedgehog who demands to be in the final!
Mon 29/01/01 at 17:57
Regular
Oh wow, i dunno if i'll be like that in real life except in Perfect Dark.
Mon 29/01/01 at 17:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
The FINAL Phase:

Sniper vs Ant
pb vs Ali
SHEEPY vs er-no

First Match:

SNIPER vs Ant

(During the warm up sessions Ant had looked more confident and had made remarks towards SNIPER.)

Ant sits down ready for the 5 minutes. Sniper Sits down looking at ant with an evil eye.
The match is about to begin, Caves is the level, Ant is Boris and SNIPER is Bond.
3...2...1 Ant runs to the top of the cave level on his way up the hill he gets the Deutsch and armour, SNIPER positions himself with skill under the archway in which he can clearly see Ant moving around on the hill, he shoots with his trusty PP7 and hits Ant in the Head, Ant runs back for more armour and goes after SNIPER, who has moved and positioned himself away from the last hit and over the drop in the dark alley. Ant runs in and wastes some ammo, SNIPER calmly crouches and takes another steady shot which hits Ant in the chest, and then again. Ant runs towards SNIPER, and shoots about 3 rounds, Sniper knows he cant win this one and starts to move away from the CRAZY boris. SNiper goes to get a deutsch and still when he gets back Ant is unloading hundreds of bullets at random places, (he had so much ammo cause he collected it from the hill). SNiper ran in and still had know body armour. Ant saw Bond in the alley and they both exchanged pain, but altough SNIPER had the better shots, Ant had more health and killed Sniper.
there was still time for SNiper but it was running out.
SNIPER pressed start and was well away from Ants massacre of scenery, Sniper looked at Ant on his chair and smiled for no reason, he had obviously thought of a plan, Ant had collected more body armour and was ready but Sniper had more health and was not going to go quietly into the night. He wasn't going to let Ant win the tournament which he thought had his name on it, Sniper ran as fast as he could and got to Ant and said quickly SUGAR, ANT got up from his chair and looked around, but Snipers trick had worked and he killed Ant and kept all his health.
1 minute left, and 1-1. In they draw then they both go out!
Sniper was satisfied in ANnoying ant by running away and stoping him from winning the competition. by putting them both out. but SNiper wasn't finished, he put a jar on the tv monintor and it contained SUGAR!! ANt dived for it and SNiper quite easily shot Boris in the head, 6 times.

IT WAS OVER. SNIPER WAS IN THE FINAL!!
ANT WAS OUT, SNIPER WAS THROUGH
SNIPER WAS SNEAKY!

pb vs Ali (0-1)
Ali shows his skill again and suprisingly kills pb in the last few seconds when throughout the whole match it looked as if pb was ahead. Lucky shot some people say but then again, everyone needs luck and Ali is through to the Final joining SNIPER.

SHEEPY vs er-no (2-1)
er-no managed to shot the body armour onto SHEEPY in the last fightout in the last seconds of the close match. SHEEPY went ahead but er-no fought back to get it 1-1, then er-no delivered amazing shots to SHEEPY and both mens health was low. SHEEPY needed 2 more low body shots to die, then er-no managed to shot the body armour, but instead of destroying it he shot in onto SHEEPY who shot er-no in the head.
er-no my favorite is out. SHEEPY joins the other two in the final:

SHEEPY vs SNIPER vs ALI.

WHAT A FINAL!!!

WHO DO U THINK WILL WIN????

Mon 29/01/01 at 15:40
As the fans celebrate another breathtaking round of videogaming, a dark blue figure hides in the shadows!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.