GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Championships..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/01/01 at 16:11
Regular
The SR championships are about to take off, each competitor is ready, the choice of game for this heat is Goldeneye on the N64.
All the gamers were picked fairly out off the hat.

20 SR's users wait for there name to be called:

The Game vs Armatige Shanks

pb vs edgy

New Jimmy vs Wookie Monster

golden rhino vs vai

Sonic Rav vs er-no

tony vs The Cheese

ben375 vs FantasyMeisteŽ

Dan2K1 vs Ant

meka dragon vs Venombyte

ali vs M.Farras

The Game begins to complain and ask to play wrestling instead of Goldeneye, after a heated argument he gives in and sits next to Armatige Shanks who is ready for rule read out:

Announcer:

'This is a one on one 5 minute match, winner goes through, loser is out, the Arena is selected at random and the characters are picked by the players. The weapons category is 'Automatics'.

The Game vs Armatige Shanks match is held in the Stack level.

The Game is Bond
Armatige Shanks is Boris

The Game is very silly during the match and manages to miss Body Armour and the Deutsch, Armatige Shanks still only manages to win 2-0.

The Game is OUT.

Here are the results the first round.

The Game vs Armatige Shanks ( 0-2)

pb vs edgy (1-1, replay soon)

New Jimmy vs Wookie Monster (1-2)

golden rhino vs vai (2-2 replay soon)

Sonic Rav vs er-no ( 0-4)

tony vs The Cheese (2-0)

ben375 vs FantasyMeisteŽ (0-3)

Dan2K1 vs Ant ( replay soon)

meka dragon vs Venombyte (2-1)

ali vs M.Farras (5-0)

Shall I carry this on, please can no one else write any matches, let me do it!

P.S Bribes will be excepted.
Fri 26/01/01 at 21:19
The building is stormed by the FBI who have been monitoring Savatt1668 for some months now, a major disaster has been narrowly averted. Apparently Savatt1668 had planned to use Remote Mines to destroy the other competitors if he did not win!
As Savatt1668 is taken away the models run to the only people who seem to be unfased by these threats, the other gamers - who know the show must go on! Jimmy comforts the girls on the Dead or Alive stand!
Tony who is entertaining the ladies at the TombRaider stand laughs " Ah Savatt, he always resorts to violence! Just ignore him.....so are they real?"

Sat 27/01/01 at 10:15
The Cheese is pleased with being in the next round. He has returned the RCP-120 to its rightful owner.
Sat 27/01/01 at 10:32
Regular
"everyone says it"
pb vs edgy (replay soon)
Matchs update:

Dan2K1 vs Ant:

As the two men sit down the crowd gather around to watch the 5 minute replay, Ant hand is sweaty and his doesn't help when he tries to take sugar from the bowel on the table which just sticks to joypad. Dan2k1 looks very cool and has settled ready to play,

'The arena is going to be FACILITY'

Ant gives an evil smile and looks quickly calm. The match is seconds from starting...3...2...1. Ant uses his stafing C button speed to run as quickly as he can to the downstairs, below the toilets body armour, Dan2K1 realises this and runs in completey the opposite direction to the other body armour. There they stand, Ant as Bond and Dan as Boris, they look at each other in real life and Dan2k1 quickly looks back at the tv, he takes Boris and runs through door after door, in Ants direction, Ant runs upstairs and into the toilet, on the overhang he gets the Deutsch. Dan2k1 already is equiped with this gun and gets to the corridor and slows down.

The crowd are AMAZED when Ant manages to climb into the air vent, (the judges let it go as RARE hid this within the game) Dan2k1 is baffled and SNIPER taps them on the back and goes

'guys 2 minutes left, if neither of you win then you are BOTH OUT'

Dan2k1 looks at Ant who has put the controller on the floor and he is enjoying sugar. Dan2k1 wants this championship so bad so he is stupid and goes under the air vent, he is franticly trying to climb it and Ant goes over the hole and shoots Boris in the head, Ant 1 Dan2k1 0. 30 seconds remain of this match, Ant is cowardly running away and Dan tries to pick up a gun and body armour but by the time he shots Ant once the match is all over:

Ant vs Dan2k1 (1-0)

Ant joins others in next round.
Sat 27/01/01 at 10:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
******NEWSFLASH******
SNIPER has disagreed to let ben375 through and has managed to get SHEEPY to play instead:

A new competitor:

SHEEPY.
Sat 27/01/01 at 10:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
quick round up of matches:

pb vs edgy:

pb uses cunning runs and attacks to settle an equal fight agaimst edgy and pb the underdog goes through.

golden rhino vs vai:

The rhino cant help but terrorise vai, and he gets the big gun first, the body armour is no good when you dont have a gun vai, rhino wins 1-0

SNIPER vs Grix Thraves :

After an amazing battle the practice on online PC games gives SNIPER the edge over a brill battle, each man got a standing ovation. Sniper wins 3-2.
Sat 27/01/01 at 11:03
mruuuuuuphhh *stomping and shouting*
Sat 27/01/01 at 11:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
rhino u won...
Sat 27/01/01 at 11:57
Regular
Thank You very much!
Sat 27/01/01 at 12:17
CHEESE UPDATE!
The cheese is currently sitting in a corner playing on his game boy. Reports say he is playing pokemon.
Sat 27/01/01 at 14:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
A few hours after his hellacious match up, Ant talked to Darkness_2K about it.

"Well, it was very close. It started badly for me, especially when I got sugar all over the joypad. Also, I thought that Dan2K1 would have the advantage, as he has probably played on a N64 more than me.
Anyway, I had earlier learnt all about all the levels on Goldeneye, and I knew what to do. It was a tough match, and I'd like to congratulate Dan on a brilliant performance."

Ant showing his sporting side there.

Later though, we found Ant jeering at Dan, and then Dan hit him over the head with a steel chair.

Ant is still okay to play in the next round, but he vows revenge on Dan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.