GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow 6"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/04/03 at 00:49
Regular
Any players? Or anyone interested?

It doesnt need anything special to run it, and online play is quite addicting.

233Mhz/64Ram/16mb GFX

Runs it amazing. And im on 56kb.

Maybe an SR clan?
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:49
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Any players? Or anyone interested?

It doesnt need anything special to run it, and online play is quite addicting.

233Mhz/64Ram/16mb GFX

Runs it amazing. And im on 56kb.

Maybe an SR clan?
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:53
Regular
I have just got broadband and I have had this game for ages in my collection. The single player is awful by todays standards and is strangely difficult. However if we can get enough people wanting to play then I will be up for it. Count me in if we start out own room with at least 5 people.
Sat 19/04/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ok, you ever played online?

http://www.zone.com

Thats the place where I play. I just need local people (UK) because I'm playing on servers in the USA and i'm getting hosted every time.

Got MSN?
Sat 19/04/03 at 13:53
Regular
I only started playing online games a few days a go. The only one I have played online is Half Life whichis absolutley brilliant online. My MSN is:

[email protected]

Do you have Half Life?
Sat 19/04/03 at 15:51
Regular
"I see you"
I used to have rainbow 6 and if i still had it i'd be interested. I'll have to try and find a copy and we'll see.
Sat 19/04/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I have HL yus. But on my machine with 56kb its a joke.

www.zone.com

Go sign up.

Pllllease :o)
Sat 19/04/03 at 19:30
Regular
Just signed up now. You should get Broadband if you get the oppertunity because it really is as good as people say. Half Life online with Broadband is fantastic. My user is:

alik_therock1

What shall we do now?
Sat 19/04/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ok, you need to find Rainbow 6 in a games list and click on it (Not sure where it is mind) Then you are given a list of rooms, "Pure Firefights (No Mods) is the best.

My MSN: [email protected]

Its down at the mo but when its up i'll add you and i'll sort you out.

Talk.. maybe monday because i'm out all day tomorrow.

Laters
Sun 20/04/03 at 01:53
Regular
Yep I have seen it on the list! I will add you to my MSN now so when you pick it up we can arrange a game for Monday night. We will see who can handle top competition :)
Sun 20/04/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Haha you better practice =]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.