GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Replying to UCAS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 15:02
Regular
Has really hurt my head

When on the sauce last night I was talking to some mates about Uni and how they had all just received their letter after they replied last week.

REPLIED?

Argh no I'd forgotten

It's okay though, I had to the 28th April and could do it online

Phew

After the brief heart attack I dug out all the UCAS letters and thought of what I was going to do. It's a confusing thing all this.

I got 6 Unconditional replies, 4 of which were for indivdual subjects at Glasgow Uni. I couldn't actually apply directly to the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences so I had to pick the subjects that interested me. I got accepted for all subjects and received to letters from Glasgow... one from Arts and Social Sciences... however I only had intention of doing Social Sciences as more of my subjects are in there but you can cross over some subjects. So now I'd been accepted to both faculties BUT I can only accept one offer from the UCAS options... i.e only 1 subject from the 4 I picked at Glasgow.

I picked Politics, Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology (spelt wrong probably). So there are my subjects. BUT you get admitted to the faculty THEN you actually pick your subjects so I could choose other subjects later. BUT I can't accept an offer to a faculty only a subject in the faculty.

So I picked Politics... I HAD TO decline the rest.

So I hope I haven't boggered it up

My head hurts
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 17/04/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Has really hurt my head

When on the sauce last night I was talking to some mates about Uni and how they had all just received their letter after they replied last week.

REPLIED?

Argh no I'd forgotten

It's okay though, I had to the 28th April and could do it online

Phew

After the brief heart attack I dug out all the UCAS letters and thought of what I was going to do. It's a confusing thing all this.

I got 6 Unconditional replies, 4 of which were for indivdual subjects at Glasgow Uni. I couldn't actually apply directly to the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences so I had to pick the subjects that interested me. I got accepted for all subjects and received to letters from Glasgow... one from Arts and Social Sciences... however I only had intention of doing Social Sciences as more of my subjects are in there but you can cross over some subjects. So now I'd been accepted to both faculties BUT I can only accept one offer from the UCAS options... i.e only 1 subject from the 4 I picked at Glasgow.

I picked Politics, Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology (spelt wrong probably). So there are my subjects. BUT you get admitted to the faculty THEN you actually pick your subjects so I could choose other subjects later. BUT I can't accept an offer to a faculty only a subject in the faculty.

So I picked Politics... I HAD TO decline the rest.

So I hope I haven't boggered it up

My head hurts

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.