GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Wet" ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/03 at 23:39
Regular
I heard the other day about a new drug doing the rounds in the US, apparently called "Wet".

I can't remember exactly what it consists of, but two of the ingredients are normal pot and... wait for it... EMBALMING FLUID!

Apparently if you smoke enough of it, you quite literally can't move.

Anyone else heard of this drug?

Question is... what bright spark would have the 'grand' idea of mixing embalming fluid with anything that you smoked?!

Do they have flashes of genius along the lines of, "Ooh, these B&H are a bit weak... lets dip 'em in some Domestos and see if it gives them any more of a kick!" ?

People worry me sometimes!
Tue 15/04/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Far too much alcohol one night and the powers of suggestion.
Tue 15/04/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh, french speaking.
Where did that come from?
Tue 15/04/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I doubt you'd be in any state to notice anything so inconsequential as the burning away of your manhood. You'd probably be more concerned with the giant, neon purple, french-speaking spiders crawling out of the walls.
Tue 15/04/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ooh, ooh, did anyone watch the drama, Adam Faith's last one, with Jamie Theakston?
He injected the guy with some fluid, so the guy couldn't move. He then covered him in whisky, and set him alight. The guy was sitting there, burning in his chair, screaming through his teeth. Argh, I wriggled there.
Just sitting there, being burned alive, not being able to do a thing about it.
Uh.
Tue 15/04/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You're sitting down smoking it, or "Shlomping" in the words of Ikea.

"No, oh no. Argh! The ash has burned off and has landed in, *ahem* the 'area', and is burning through my trousers. Argh!"
Tue 15/04/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Selected"
You smoke it until you can't move?

Even though you wouldn't be able to smile, I bet you'd laughing so hard on the inside.

"I just cannot move"
Tue 15/04/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ba Boom cHiiisssh
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Laughingstock"
What do the users say after they've smoked it: "Hey man, this is DEAD good."
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:34
Regular
"That's right!"
*South Park reference*

Certain sauces, when used as embalming fluid, bring the dead back to life.

True story.
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Erm

Is that what funeral people pump into you when you die

Strange

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.