GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Cadbury's ANT Egg."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/03 at 23:02
Regular
As i was whisking through the Sun newspaper this morning I noticed an article about a guy who bit into a cadbury's creame egg yesterday and he found ants eating away in the center of it, I wasn't too queasy so i continued to read on, and Cadbury's had no idea about how it would be possible the ants found a way into the center with out a bore hole but there wasn't one that was mentioned. They have a very bizzare case on their hands since they don't remember any ants when they packaged the egg.
Mon 14/04/03 at 23:02
"The Will of D."
As i was whisking through the Sun newspaper this morning I noticed an article about a guy who bit into a cadbury's creame egg yesterday and he found ants eating away in the center of it, I wasn't too queasy so i continued to read on, and Cadbury's had no idea about how it would be possible the ants found a way into the center with out a bore hole but there wasn't one that was mentioned. They have a very bizzare case on their hands since they don't remember any ants when they packaged the egg.
Mon 14/04/03 at 23:05
Regular
I'm gla I hate Creme Eggs, now I hate them even more......
Tue 15/04/03 at 01:39
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
since they don't remember any ants when they packaged
> the egg.

Oh I see. Because it's common place to check every creme egg for ants, and "make a note" if it has any.
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:15
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Ants get in the same way the creme does.

You'll notice that a creme egg is more than half full. Therefore there's no way you can build the egg aroudn the creme, as it were. Nor can you make two half eggs, fill one, and affix the other.

The cholocalet shell is first made, and the creme is then injected via a small hole, which may or may not be sealed afterwards. That's where the ants get in.

Buy one and have a very close look at it, see for yourself.
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Possibly the worst spelling of 'chocolate' of all time. It's a word I rarely use...
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:20
Regular
*Laughs*

Did FM's cat walk on your keyboard?
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Most creme eggs ive had have had fairly large gaps between the halves near the egg top.
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Gah, fools - all this talk of 'cream injections', you're crazy! The Creme Egg is clearly made my putting the two halfs of the chocolate shell together with the creme inside.
Wed 16/04/03 at 20:16
"possibly impossible"
And more importantly:

a) Half the time people try it on with companies to get free stuff or money.

b) the other half it tends to be an urban myth regurgatated by the media with slight changes in the story.

Don't believe all you read.
Wed 16/04/03 at 20:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
pb wrote:
> Don't believe all you read.

*Disregards pb's post*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.