GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Cadbury's ANT Egg."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/04/03 at 23:02
Regular
As i was whisking through the Sun newspaper this morning I noticed an article about a guy who bit into a cadbury's creame egg yesterday and he found ants eating away in the center of it, I wasn't too queasy so i continued to read on, and Cadbury's had no idea about how it would be possible the ants found a way into the center with out a bore hole but there wasn't one that was mentioned. They have a very bizzare case on their hands since they don't remember any ants when they packaged the egg.
Mon 21/04/03 at 22:28
"The Will of D."
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> I think two halves are filled with cream, frozen then halves put
> together and melt in place

How can they melt the creame inside without the chocolate shell being mixed witht he creame also? Either that or you gave a wrong description .
Sat 19/04/03 at 23:00
Yes there are little holes but thats for the Ants to crawl out after building the eggs internal structure then carefully carrying sachets of cream inside.
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Balls"
if it is injection, which i know it is not, then how in your views do they get the white and yellow in the right places, they have 2 halfs and put them together. i seen it done people.
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:56
I think two halves are filled with cream, frozen then halves put together and melt in place
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:02
Regular
Injection, definitely.
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I go with the injection theory

I've seen the holes
Sat 19/04/03 at 20:46
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Cream injections.

Tee hee hee
Sat 19/04/03 at 19:57
Regular
I saw a TV program where a man was putting ants in his bath and pouring melted chocolate over them.
Sat 19/04/03 at 18:21
Regular
ants arent that bad y'know. i ate a couple once - when i was 5 or 6.......
Sat 19/04/03 at 18:19
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> Possibly the worst spelling of 'chocolate' of all time. It's a word I
> rarely use...

LOL, you're right there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.