GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We're on our way to Cardiff!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/01/01 at 22:27
Regular
YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! League Cup Final here we come!! What a performance, excellent game. Murphys first was goal of the match, Fowler had a brilliant match and great to see him score at the end he deserved it. Credit to Palace to get this far and give us a rocky first leg, but we thoroughly decerved to go through.
Look forward to meeting Birmingham or Ipswich in the final. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!
Wed 11/04/01 at 17:46
Regular
Us for the cup yeah.
Wed 11/04/01 at 17:34
You may be going to Cardiff twice but you will not be winning second time around. Arsenal for the cup.

Remember Wembley '87 ?. Arsenal became the first time to beat Liverpool in a match when Ian Rush scored.
Wed 11/04/01 at 17:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Tell me ma, me ma
To put the champagne on ice, on ice
WE'RE GONNA GO TO CARDIFF TWICE
Wed 11/04/01 at 16:54
"High polygon count"
Unless Liverpool employ their new foolproof tactic of boring the opposition for 80 minutes until they nod off, then sneaking a goal!
Mon 09/04/01 at 11:38
If both teams play to their best form - Arsenal will win.
Sun 08/04/01 at 20:17
Regular
Beware liverpool more like
Sun 08/04/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
Were going back again and thoroughly deserve too!!! Credit to Wycombe though, they kept us at bay for 80 minutes but what class goals from Heskey + Fowler!!
We have a taste for silverware now - Beware Arsenal!!
Fri 02/02/01 at 18:40
Fair play, there is not much I can say about the 4-0 drubbing - other than the scoreline was a bit flattering for Liverpool.

I do not mean to knock Liverpool, they are clearing a club on the way back up, albeit with a lot more work to do.

The point I was making was that it was not so long ago that each season started with everyone expecting Liverpool to be champions. No one expected to beat Liverpool. They were streets ahead of any other English club and they also dominated Europe. Now they celebrate a league cup final appearance like they have just one the champions league. Just shows how much they have fallen away in a short space of time.
Fri 02/02/01 at 16:31
"High polygon count"
> An ARSEnal fan no10 ? Got something to say to ya......

>Liverpool 4 ARSEnal 0

But we'll always have THAT memory. You know, "It's up for grabs now..."

Besides, you're out bogey team - you always take points off us and then give them up in your next game... ;-p
Mon 29/01/01 at 12:49
People slate the league cup for a good reason - no decent team can be bothered to field a team strong enough to win the competition. Arsenal were knocked out by Ipswich, but they fielded just three first team regulars. That says everything about Arsenal's attitude towards the competition. If you want to go for the big trophies you have to set your priorities.

Liverpool are welcome to the league cup. The fact they are so delighted to be in the final just shows what a poor shadow they are from the club who dominated 15/20 years ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.