GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Past lives?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/10/06 at 13:03
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Do you ever feel as if you've lived a life before? Recurring dreams, facts and figures that pop into your head about a random thing, then you check and it's true?

Do you believe the soul is recycled into other creatures (reincarnation) or do you believe that death is the end? Or heaven and hell - do they exist.

I think we are reincarnated as I feel a strong link with the Trailblazing Americans in the wild west. I often dream about it and for some reason they are my most realistic dreams. I have a strong name coming through called "colt remmington". Was that me?

Can I have your thoughts please?
Fri 22/12/06 at 07:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
There is nothing after this. The world continues without you and you dont exist anymore, just like it was before you were born. I cant possibly see it being any other way.
Fri 22/12/06 at 02:52
Regular
I've been dead once

No afterlife, sorry
Wed 20/12/06 at 19:56
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
rjb1955 wrote:
I think we are reborn till we have learnt a lesson or
> obtain sone kind of perfection, then we evolve in to the next
> stage of our evolution.

Like a third arm or another head kinda thing?
Wed 20/12/06 at 17:00
Regular
It makes perfect scientific sense.

Praise Science!

EDIT: Also pheasant girl? That wasn't Joan of Arc you smelt. It was you being
turned into KFC XD
Wed 20/12/06 at 16:39
Regular
I believe in past lives, I can remember being in the crowd when Joan of Arc was burnt at the stake, I was a french phesant girl, I can even recall the smell of burning flesh. I can't watch films about Joan of Arc it feels too incomfortable.

I also think Im my own Great Grandmother reborned, because she died before I was born , yet I know so many things about her even though no one as told me these things, I also sing songs she sang that I had never heard before. Plus we have simlar interests and skills she had.

I think in most cases a soul is reborned each time a child is born, but some souls go to a resting places to heal then return when the time is right, I think some can be reborn as animals etc. I think we are reborn till we have learnt a lesson or obtain sone kind of perfection, then we evolve in to the next stage of our evolution.

I just can't believe there is nothing after death, it would make no sense.
Sat 04/11/06 at 16:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm not sure really, to me there is one problem with the idea of heaven and that is how you appear if you go to heaven.

For example if you die at 80 as a frail old man / woman do you go to heaven like that for the rest of your days or can you take any form and age you want?

So could you for example be younger than your kids in heaven?

As for reincarnation I don't feel I've lived before and have no tendancy towards a past time period.
Fri 27/10/06 at 20:46
Regular
"I may return"
I believe in past lives, although I don't actually being anything.
Fri 27/10/06 at 14:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Seemed fitting to puff a bit of life back into it.
Fri 27/10/06 at 14:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Didn't realise this thread was still going. I hope there is something after death for my uncle's sake!

He'd want that!
Fri 27/10/06 at 14:28
Regular
Heh, that sounds great ... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.