GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An rant about God"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/04/03 at 19:50
Regular
Ok, I do not mean to offend anyone on this forum, But i'm currently in an angry mood and i'd like to make an angry post. Firstly I do not beleive in God at all, If you do - good for you! And i'd like to talk about some issues....

So, this war in Iraq. I never wanted war and many others don't, But anyway its currently in process. Innocent civilians have been harmed or are currently dead. Which is quite a disturbing fact, So why does'nt God step in and stop this evil? Why does'nt he stop the pain and sufferage people are expeciancing over there in Baghdad? If hes "God the Almighty" why does'nt he control the things that happen on this planet?

In many many countries there is poverty, Children having to walk 2 or 3 miles to fetch a drop of dirty water that could kill them. Why is God letting this happen, He created this world right? He owns this world right? So why is he not doing anything?

Evil lurks everywhere, Murder, Rape, Torture - Why is God letting this happen? Well many of your might say "He cannot be in everyplace at once" well is'nt he "God the Almighty, Ruler of the world?"

Discuss.
Wed 09/04/03 at 19:50
Regular
Ok, I do not mean to offend anyone on this forum, But i'm currently in an angry mood and i'd like to make an angry post. Firstly I do not beleive in God at all, If you do - good for you! And i'd like to talk about some issues....

So, this war in Iraq. I never wanted war and many others don't, But anyway its currently in process. Innocent civilians have been harmed or are currently dead. Which is quite a disturbing fact, So why does'nt God step in and stop this evil? Why does'nt he stop the pain and sufferage people are expeciancing over there in Baghdad? If hes "God the Almighty" why does'nt he control the things that happen on this planet?

In many many countries there is poverty, Children having to walk 2 or 3 miles to fetch a drop of dirty water that could kill them. Why is God letting this happen, He created this world right? He owns this world right? So why is he not doing anything?

Evil lurks everywhere, Murder, Rape, Torture - Why is God letting this happen? Well many of your might say "He cannot be in everyplace at once" well is'nt he "God the Almighty, Ruler of the world?"

Discuss.
Wed 09/04/03 at 19:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You could say he is letting us learn a valuable lesson, or you could reach the somewhat overbearing conclusion that god is really just a fictional deity.
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:27
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
An rant?

Why anyone old enough to tie their own shoelaces still believes in God I'll never know.
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ten Commandments; One of which is 'Thou shalt not kill'

Ah right.

Anyone up for a crusade?
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:30
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
God cannot exist, due to the boulder thing mentioned before. That or he's been horribly misquoted, unless he lied, meaning he wasn't infallible, meaning he doesn't exist and ooh I've gone cross-eyed.

If there was a God he/she/it wouldn't just sit back and let the holocaust exist, and if you say 'it's free will for humans' then what about all the people that are killed in earthquakes?
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Brrrrr."
The reason that thereis evil is because God gave us free will. It's us that created all this evil.

If he stepped in and changed things, we wouldn't have free will!
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Earthquakes?

Tornados?

Krakatoa?

Canary Islands (or soon to be)?
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
El Blokey wrote:
> An rant?

I realised soon after posting about this retarded spelling/grammer mistake of mine.

I apologise.
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
YeY! An rant!
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
gamezfreak wrote:
> I apologise.

As do I for being aaaaaanal, and indeed posting this just to get my post count up.

Heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.