GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox Price Cut!!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/04/03 at 14:14
Regular
From tomorrow the XBox is goin down to £129.99 with a game!!!!

To co-inside with the release of the Classic range on Friday!!!

My mate works in GAME and has already started puttin together the bundles!!!!

Just watch the X-Boxes FLY............!!!
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:12
Regular
Any news on whether there'll be further cuts on Xbox like the one's happening in America?
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:11
Regular
WhatWhat wrote:
> Its so cheap because it just crap, i hate microsoft

Maybe Microsoft hates you.

Maybe you like men?
Sun 18/05/03 at 13:47
Regular
So we're not allowed to have opinions on Shenmue now?
Sun 18/05/03 at 09:22
Regular
What a surprise, a thread full of fanboy speak. Says it all really.
Sun 18/05/03 at 07:50
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Da_Linksta wrote:
> From tomorrow the XBox is goin down to £129.99 with a game!!!!
>
> To co-inside with the release of the Classic range on Friday!!!
>
> My mate works in GAME and has already started puttin together the
> bundles!!!!
>
> Just watch the X-Boxes FLY............!!!

Its so cheap because it just crap, i hate microsoft
Wed 23/04/03 at 21:43
Regular
I've played Shenmue II for about an hour and a half. Is it really supposed to be this boring or does it liven up?
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:48
Regular
"I am Nidal's Brothe"
you just realised?
Wed 23/04/03 at 00:29
Regular
Don't know where you heard that the Dreamcast version is better than the Xbox version but they are wrong. I completed the Dreamcast version twice and as soon as I turned on the Xbox version I saw the improvements. The load times are a LOT faster, the graphics are slightly improved and there are a few extras to unlock. Granted the changes aren't ground breaking but the original as so good that changes didn't need to be made.
Wed 23/04/03 at 00:27
Regular
And i already have a PS2 so most games i would want on the XBox (bar Halo), i've already got. XBox seriously needs a great footie game!!
Wed 23/04/03 at 00:22
Regular
hmm... i was thinking about getting an XBox but then chose the Cube instead (Metroid Prime and Zelda exclusives - you cant really refuse with huge titles like that).

Maybe when Shenmue 3 comes out i'll get an XBox - from what i've seen and heard, the DC version of Shenmue 2 was better so at least i've missed nothing there. Also a shame XBox never got Shenmue 1, in my opinion (and i think most people who played it) it is superior to part 2, and the best game i've ever played.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.