GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where did you get Photoshop...?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 19:11
Regular
A) It came with your computer
B) You had an old version and got an update
C) You downloaded it
D) You bought it.

Just interested to find out....
Wed 09/04/03 at 11:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ms NY wrote:
> Have you got it RastaBillySkank??

Nope.

:-)

I need a decent graphics programme though so thought I'd do a bit of canvassing.
Tue 08/04/03 at 23:27
Regular
"cachoo"
I got it from my dad. He downloaded it..

I like it a lot. It's the best image program I've used for a long long time. Much better than PSP although I've never really given it a good chance.

There's an upgrade for PS7 though, should be coming out soon(ish).. Just some plug-ins or something. A typical upgrade.

Still learning with PS7, there are so many things you can do with the images. Very good piece of software to have if you like creating images and stuff.

Have you got it RastaBillySkank??
Tue 08/04/03 at 21:22
Regular
"hockeyphotos.com"
There's a public beta of release 8 of PSP available from:

http://jasc.digitalworkshop.com/psp8beta/index.shtml

Chris.
Tue 08/04/03 at 21:08
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Paint Shop Pro is much easier to use than the rather eccentric Photoshop, although Photoshop is ultimately more powerful. If I had a decent copy of PSP I'd install it and probably use it in place of Photoshop, but I only have a pirate copy of PSP7. Give me the infinitely superior PSP4 any day :O(
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:49
Regular
"hockeyphotos.com"
You can get Photoshop 7 from Jigsaw for less than 100 UKP on an educational discount.

http://www.jigsaw24.com

Chris.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh :-)
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:07
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Create Images .... that's crazy talk.

Its not half bad, depending on how good you are with your imagination .... unfortunataly, that's not my strong point, so I can't attempt to create complex images.

Still, I rate it highly.
Tue 08/04/03 at 19:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
cjh wrote:
> I find it pretty good, relitivaly easy to use, and I prefer the
> animation software over the highly rated Fireworks, so all in all not
> a bad buy for £35.

:-)

What's it like for creating images?
Tue 08/04/03 at 19:40
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I find it pretty good, relitivaly easy to use, and I prefer the animation software over the highly rated Fireworks, so all in all not a bad buy for £35.
Tue 08/04/03 at 19:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
cjh wrote:
> Ops ... just got the box down to read the full title ... and i'm
> talking about Paint Shop Pro, not Photoshop.
>
> Sorry :)

Ah, that explains it :-D

What's PSP like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.