GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A lament to Goatboy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 09:42
Regular
Fare ye well me 'ol mucker, you were a funny b*stard and I genuinely enjoyed reading your posts. I'm almost glad that we differed in opinion on certain topics, (don't mention the war), as intelligent recourse and debate is the only true way to affirm whether your own ideology is indeed sound.

If you are truly off, which I don't doubt seeing that you are a man of conviction, then I hope that Parker et al goes well and maybe we will meet again under different pseudonyms in another place.

It's been a pleasure.

(In a non gay way).

*Man talk*

Araah raahh raahh. Ladies.
Tue 08/04/03 at 11:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Just checked my contacts, i already had you added goatboy, i guess i must be blocked though. No matter.
Tue 08/04/03 at 11:35
Regular
Take it easy mate.

Good luck with Parker, hopefully I'll actually manage to come see you live sometime.
Tue 08/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Goatboy wrote:
> Ta Churchy.
> Anyone wants to keep in contact, email me
>
> [email protected]
>
> And if anyone adds me to MSN that I dont like just because you found
> an email address - I'll hunt you down and ram a copy of Flowers For
> Algernon up your arsepipe.

Can add you goatboy?

If you do really leave, take it easy, your posts have entertained me ever since i joined.
Tue 08/04/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
So you're really going then?

Well, take it easy, mate. All the below and that....
Tue 08/04/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ta Churchy.
Anyone wants to keep in contact, email me

[email protected]

And if anyone adds me to MSN that I dont like just because you found an email address - I'll hunt you down and ram a copy of Flowers For Algernon up your PRIVATE AREA!
Tue 08/04/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Life & Everything (Intelligent Discussion) - now the title of this forum has been changed, maybe he'll come back...?
Tue 08/04/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yup - It's been good Goaty.

Although our views generally diametrically oppose at least we have been able to have some reasonable discussions and I thank you for the respect that you have given me without resorting to the juvenile name calling that has come from some other quarters.

Good luck with the band and all that.

Maybe we will cross wires on this interweb thingy again some time in the future.
Tue 08/04/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cheers Saggy.
It's been amusing and I still yearn for the concept of Zero-G Monkey Punch - I will see this come to fruition if I have to finance and steal monkeys myself.
And even IB, sure you've been wordy and bluster filled but your tales of being raised by Snipers and having grenades thrown at you by your dad have entertained.
Basically I'll no doubt pop back now and then, but I've had enough of wading through gibberish containing little to no efforts.

"Rock and Roll is the only religion that never lets you down" - Lemmy

And in a few months from now, I'll take a break from touring and post an update on The Goatlife.
Until such time, adieu and bon voyage.

*doffs cap and saunters off to a land of make-believe and drugs and women and vodka and sex and video games and pizza and George Bush's head being kicked down the street by smiling children*
Tue 08/04/03 at 09:42
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Fare ye well me 'ol mucker, you were a funny b*stard and I genuinely enjoyed reading your posts. I'm almost glad that we differed in opinion on certain topics, (don't mention the war), as intelligent recourse and debate is the only true way to affirm whether your own ideology is indeed sound.

If you are truly off, which I don't doubt seeing that you are a man of conviction, then I hope that Parker et al goes well and maybe we will meet again under different pseudonyms in another place.

It's been a pleasure.

(In a non gay way).

*Man talk*

Araah raahh raahh. Ladies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.