GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best Old Skool Cartoon Ever..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 09:21
Regular
Okay, so my Old Skool cartoon topic has dive bombed and it's to let to save but I think we'd all like to know the best Old Skool cartoon ever. One post = One vote. Pick ONE of the following cartoons. The votes will be counted tomorrow.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Thundercats
Transformers
Visionaries
Dungeons and Dragons
Defenders of the Earth
He-Man
She-Ra
X-Men
Spider-Man
Centurions
Ulysses 31
Superted
Captain Planet
Care Bears
Count Duckula
Danger Mouse
Talespin
Muppet Babies
Captain Bucky O'hare
Dogtanian
Ghostbusters
Wacky Races
Tom and Jerry
Super Mario
Zelda
Galaxy Rangers
gummi bears
Super Mario World
Flash
Sonic
The Racoons
Willy Fogg
Biker mice from mars
Swat Cats
Attack of the Killer Tomatos
Garfield
Pole Position
Galaxy High
Dark Waters
Trap Door
Dungeons and Dragons
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Jamie and the Magic Torch
Chorton and the Wheelies
Mr Benn
Sharky and George
Ludvig
Willow the Whisp
Scooby Doo
Banana man
MASK
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
You forget Trap Door and animals of farthing wood :(
How dare you :)
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:09
Sonic.
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:03
Regular
"I'm Great."
It was Bucky, not Plucky. Sorry to disapoint you.

I think that Lion-o would be able to take out a few Transformers but the shear(sp) number of Transformers would see the defeat of the Thundercats. Maybe if it was Autobots and Thundercats vs Decepticons and the bad guys of Thundercats then that would lead to something different. There would also be the "good guys don't automatically win because it's a cartoon" clause put in.
Mon 28/04/03 at 17:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
At least I'm pretty sure it was Plucky and not Bucky.
Mon 28/04/03 at 17:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Plucky O'Hare

Pirates of Dark Water
Mon 28/04/03 at 17:41
Regular
Thunder cats are a classic. Nowadays, cartoons are really bad.
Mon 28/04/03 at 16:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'd make the Thundercats and the Transformers have a big fight in a big abandoned airfield, then the winners would get the 'Best Cartoon' award. I have a suspicion the Transformers would mash the Thundercats into pulpy yams.
Mon 28/04/03 at 14:57
Regular
Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers Transformers

ThunderCats
Mon 28/04/03 at 14:54
Regular
"I'm Great."
Looks like Mysterious Cities of Gold won even though it wasn't on the original list. I await an answer from Locky1133 conidering it was he that started this off, or has this just been abandoned and nobody cares anymore?
Wed 09/04/03 at 01:00
Regular
i'll pop you a thread in chat which i mad last year on old cartoons, it had about 100 replies there are probably some more good ones in there.

seem to remember long chat on turtles, pirates of the dark water, pole position,and Mysterious cities of gold,

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=53806&forumid=416

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.