GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reading FESTIVAL tickets now on sale! ! !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/03 at 20:18
Regular
Official RF tickets are now available on ALL sites, not just mean fiddler links. I've already ordered 2 tickets for the weekend. IT'S TRUE YOU KNOW ! ! !
Mon 07/04/03 at 21:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nowt wrong with making a bit of money.
Mon 07/04/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
They're doing it with Glastonbury too, ticket touting. It's illegal and this year they're working with Ebay to cancel all tickets that are being sold there.

Although it doesn't say, it's very very illegal what you're doing!
Mon 07/04/03 at 21:39
Regular
You crazy cats! Want to buy a ticket for £1000?
Mon 07/04/03 at 21:42
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
cookie monster wrote:
> Nowt wrong with making a bit of money.

There is if it means real music fans get to miss out on places like Glastonbury. It's not just making money, it's exploiting people and I really hope no one buys your ticket off you so you're stuck with it. That would make me happy for a long time.
Mon 07/04/03 at 21:46
Regular
You guys really are funny.

1 - you dont know me so pretty sad being happy over someone else
2 - how do you really know i have tickets
3 - how would you know i sold them or was stuck with them
4 - none of your business
5 - unlucky if you go to buy one and its sold out
Mon 07/04/03 at 21:59
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Odin wrote:
> You guys really are funny.
>
> 1 - you dont know me so pretty sad being happy over someone else
> 2 - how do you really know i have tickets
> 3 - how would you know i sold them or was stuck with them
> 4 - none of your business
> 5 - unlucky if you go to buy one and its sold out

1 - Yes I do now you, you're the type of vermin that ruined Glastonbury for me and my friends. We were looking forward to that for ages, then people like you buy more tickets than they need just to exploit others.

2 - Why would you lie?

3 - I wouldn't know, I'm just hoping that you get stuck with them.

4 - It is my business if people like you ruin things that I wanted to do.

5 - Yes, it is unlucky. Let's just hope it hails really hard over where you camp.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:03
Regular
Dont be a bender. I bought 2 tickets! you should be moaning at people who buy like 20 tickets with no interest in going. I'm going in a group so if anyone wants the tick they can have it, otherwise i will sell it.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:06
Regular
"we escape....."
i ordered my ticket half an hour ago!
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Meh. If it was last years line up, I'd go.

However, V2003 looks much better.

Silverhcair are rumoured...... yay!
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:09
Regular
"we escape....."
actually altho very happy about ticket buying, it was a bit of a dissapointment that headlining the first nite are blink 182 and linkin park, but still system of a down make up for it!!! also blur, white stripes shud be pretty cool and also look forward to seeing well established artists like beck although i haven't heard much of his material. fingers still crossed for deftones and Q.O.T.S.A

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.