GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Titles ...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 14:25
Regular
I can never think of anything to write about.
So, I hope you'll give me some ideas.

They can be whatever you like, stories or serious topics - whatever, just throw some ideas over here (stupid or not) and I'll knock something up out of a few of them.

This pretty much comes down to me being too damn lazy to think of something myself. And randomness is always better when it's not form your own head.

Ready .....?
Steady ......?
GO!

Youalllikemen,
FFF
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> and weird freak-boys.

You promised not to tell anyone about what I get up to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays!
Sun 06/04/03 at 18:27
Ah, to be honest i hate frogs, they are really creepy...
I dont love them ok...
Sun 06/04/03 at 18:26
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I'm sure I'll manage to throw something together.
> Cheers ladies, and weird freak-boys.

Is it soo wrong to love a frog, cant you find it in your heart to accept me for who i am...
Sun 06/04/03 at 18:12
"period drama"
I'm sure I'll manage to throw something together.
Cheers ladies, and weird freak-boys.
Sun 06/04/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
My advicefor trying to win a GAD is to not try and win a GAD. I used to post a GAD attempt every day each about 2 pages of A4 at size 12 font but never won once. Then one day I had to do a discurrsive essay for English and I decided to do mine on video gaming violence. I posted this on SR just for a laugh and I won a GAD for it!
Sun 06/04/03 at 15:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
....Ok...
Sun 06/04/03 at 15:53
Regular
"He's back"
sorry, but you'll have to wait until friday....but it's about sex
Sun 06/04/03 at 15:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What's it about?
Sun 06/04/03 at 15:51
Regular
"He's back"
mine will win GAD
Sun 06/04/03 at 15:48
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
3??

You really are critical, I usually see 5 or 6 things a day that make me think "that should win a game". I suppose I don't actually know what SR ask of a GAD winner.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.