GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townies?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 19:17
Regular
On the way back from school some year 10 and 11 townies decided to throw stones (more like rocks) at us, and this really hurts when you get hit in the back of the head several time. Then they decided to push me off my bike into the road with oncoming traffic... Cmon man, theyre 2 and 3 years older, theyre so bloody pathetic. We dont pick on anyone 2 years younger than us, thats just not right, cant townies take on anyone that not more than a foot smaller. So why do these 'townies' think theyre so hard eh? Because they can knock someone 2 foot shorter than them off a bike, yeah, and I think im hard because i can open a can of tuna.
Townies should all be shot... in the knees... with a paintball gun at close range so they can suffer. Or we could drown them all... that would be fun to watch.

Sorry to anyone thats a townie on here, but this is the truth, all townies are pathetic losers that think dyeing their skin heads blonde looks cool.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
What if you wear tracky bottoms, nice going out jeans or big massive h000ge riding ones? And you dont have anything against grunges? What are you called then?

Riding jeans - BMX. Hm?
Sat 05/04/03 at 22:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Me and my mate's got shouted out by bams (that's just a name we use - normally in Glasgow it would be neds, but we got used to bams :-D) last night when playing football.

I suppose we could've played football down at the park, but instead we chose the ash pitch near a dodgy passage called the Nature Trail (or the Naichy, to 'bams'). Anyway, we were playing football there, and these bams came up and started asking what school we went to.

Them: You fae Sco'ston?
Us: No
Them: You J'hill boys?
Us: No
Them: Gonnae tell us whit ye are frum or we'll chib (stab) ye!

We just kept saying no.

If we'd said we were from Scotstoun, they would've wanted a fight for us being 'hard guys from their area', and if we said we were from 'J'hill', which we are, then they would've wanted a fight for us being posh (we're not actually - we're just normal, but we're posh to them). So, we just kept saying nothing, and eventually they walked off. We went after that, in case they had gone to get some friends or something.

Idiots.
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:00
Regular
"\\"
yer... if you act " 'ard" then they are scared to crapping themselves, but then they run off to get their 27 year old townie brtoher to get you beaten up.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:18
Regular
"¬_¬"
I took up Ju Jitsu about a year and a half ago, and I'm confident that if anybody starts anything with me I could despatch them. That's not to say I'm hard, because I could easily get beaten up, only I know where to and how to hurt them, before they can do whatever they had planned. A lot of it is psychological, too. Townies are very 'weak' by nature, only acting hard for the group. If you act hard as well, then they might actually back down. And it's true, too.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:13
Regular
What I want to know is why do townies fail to acknowledge each other, they have limited speak....

Townie 1 - "Aight bossman"
Townie 2 - "Aight"
Townie 1 - "Bear trainers man"
Townie 2 - "ya, ma mom was bein safe and bought me em"

*Does dodgey "hand clicking" motion*

Townie 1 - "Safe....safe, Safe man!"
Townie 2 - "football?"
Townie 1 - "yea man"
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:06
Regular
Make yourself look hard by hitting people weaker than you.

Either that or befriend them.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:01
Regular
Now I know this might make me sound weak and pathetic, But the best way to throw off these dumb retarded idiots is to just ignore them. They want you to start a fight, that's their main intention, nothing else.

Townies are formed just after puberty, They think they are "hard" to cover up to the fact they that actually own a very small willy.

I hate Townies.
Sat 05/04/03 at 13:38
Regular
"That's right!"
Dr Duck wrote:
> If anyone's worked out how to deal with them (actually, not
> sterilisation or cultural cleansing :^) ), I'd love to hear it.

-----------

Yeah, get hard so you can beat the heck out of them. Of course, that's the theory. In practice, there's five of them and they'll all jump you before you throw your first punch.

So, option 2 - get involved in the mafia, so they won't touch you. Of course, then you're likely to get shot/arrested for bein involved in the mafia... Hmm.

Na, you can't win.
Sat 05/04/03 at 13:33
Regular
I just wish you can walk down a road without looking behind you.. but that's not in this world :S
Sat 05/04/03 at 10:22
Meh, me and some mates were walking back from school yesturday and townies started throwing mud balls at us, well not at me because i knew two of them, but at some of my mate...
We just ran, not much point in starting a figh, that wouldnt slove anything, if you just take it, they just foget all about it...
Damn townies, they even started a fight with the grundgees down at the shops, they brung baseball bats and someone even brang a knife, now dont get me wrong, lowestoft is not a rough area atall, but these were people with some serious issues...
There was about 100 grundges and about 200 townies, then one townie called BEER hit a grundgee, my mate, and then they all started fighting in the middle of the road, cars had to stop because of them...
I was right next to it watching it happen, but i didnt get involed because there was bats and pocket knives, there was two people lying in the road bleeding were they had been hit...
ABout 4 minuets later the fight was still going but there was all the teahers from our school, which there is about 40 teachers, all trying to break it up, 4 police vans in riot gear, and a load of sqaud cars with   d*****s  townies getting arrested...
took the police 10 minuets to get it under controll, then the headmaster came up to me and said to get back to school before he suspends me for fighting, but i was just casually standing there spectating it, so i told him, he just said ok get back to school before the police think that you are involved...
Was quite scary, my mate was quite seriously injured, lets hope it never happens again...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.