GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townies?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 19:17
Regular
On the way back from school some year 10 and 11 townies decided to throw stones (more like rocks) at us, and this really hurts when you get hit in the back of the head several time. Then they decided to push me off my bike into the road with oncoming traffic... Cmon man, theyre 2 and 3 years older, theyre so bloody pathetic. We dont pick on anyone 2 years younger than us, thats just not right, cant townies take on anyone that not more than a foot smaller. So why do these 'townies' think theyre so hard eh? Because they can knock someone 2 foot shorter than them off a bike, yeah, and I think im hard because i can open a can of tuna.
Townies should all be shot... in the knees... with a paintball gun at close range so they can suffer. Or we could drown them all... that would be fun to watch.

Sorry to anyone thats a townie on here, but this is the truth, all townies are pathetic losers that think dyeing their skin heads blonde looks cool.
Fri 04/04/03 at 19:17
Regular
"\\"
On the way back from school some year 10 and 11 townies decided to throw stones (more like rocks) at us, and this really hurts when you get hit in the back of the head several time. Then they decided to push me off my bike into the road with oncoming traffic... Cmon man, theyre 2 and 3 years older, theyre so bloody pathetic. We dont pick on anyone 2 years younger than us, thats just not right, cant townies take on anyone that not more than a foot smaller. So why do these 'townies' think theyre so hard eh? Because they can knock someone 2 foot shorter than them off a bike, yeah, and I think im hard because i can open a can of tuna.
Townies should all be shot... in the knees... with a paintball gun at close range so they can suffer. Or we could drown them all... that would be fun to watch.

Sorry to anyone thats a townie on here, but this is the truth, all townies are pathetic losers that think dyeing their skin heads blonde looks cool.
Fri 04/04/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You told me earlier, you should have hit them with a crowbar.

I heard a story on the local news about this dad walking home with his two young sons after playing football. These townie lads were near their house swearing really loud so the man told them not to swear in front of his children (like most respectable parents would) and so they kicked the crap out of him and he is now paralysed from the neck down.
Fri 04/04/03 at 19:25
Regular
What losers, i might aswell call them losers in their face.
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just think. The twnies will be our future tramps and rubbish men (and women). New ways for us to be insulted by them.

"Oi! Y iz u chuckin' that Nike cap out. It looks well good on my head it would"

Yes I'm being stereotypical but still. I've had a bit of abuse from townies and it's all been for no good reason. That's my two cents then.
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:29
Regular
"That's right!"
My mates and I all hate radgies (townies)

Funnily enough, I was just at my mate's, and his 13 year old brother was saying how he got started on by a 16 year old. This kid was all big and tough when he knew he was 3 years older than the kid he was picking on, but when he realised who his brother was (my mate is known around these parts) he backed right off.

They're cowards, plain and simple. They're scum, they're idiots and they deserve a life of manual labour (though those jobs pay really well, bit unfair that people with no qualifications can make more money than people with A levels)
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Omnipresent"
A lot can be said about them... well, not anymore. Not with all this PC around but I'll comment anyway. You shouldn't take the mick out of Townies. It's not their fault their small intellects cannot cope with someone who hasn't just spent £80 on some new trainers and isn't kicking a can around the street. They think that because someone is wearing different clothes makes them odd. Example. Me and my girlfriend were on the bus into the town center and a girl and her mother were sat in front of us. Me and my gf were wearing quite respectable clothing, no swear words as some of my friends display. I was wearing a Pennywise tee and some baggyish jeans. My gf was wearing some plain jeans and a top. The girl and her mother had a conversation about me and my gf and called us baggies? I could have called them a lot of things (routh, being the first word that crept into my head) but I didn't discriminate. Because my mind is not closed. Just as I think it is wrong to label every Townie a kid who thinks it's cool to talk about drugs, cool to talk with a speech impediment and cool to talk about PS2. Some of 'em are alright... *thinks what he just said* nah, they're all the same.
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:10
Regular
"\\"
wow... 6 posts and yet still no one arguing about how im wrong... thats a first :D
Fri 04/04/03 at 23:14
Regular
Neva been near them lucky for me.
But its better to call them losers townies is cheesy.
Fri 04/04/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Kyz22 wrote:
> You told me earlier, you should have hit them with a crowbar.
>
> I heard a story on the local news about this dad walking home with his
> two young sons after playing football. These townie lads were near
> their house swearing really loud so the man told them not to swear in
> front of his children (like most respectable parents would) and so
> they kicked the crap out of him and he is now paralysed from the neck
> down.

That was in Hornchurch about 5 minutes a way from me, it's been in the papers for ages, they got jailed at last though...
Fri 04/04/03 at 23:23
Regular
Good for them no point in doing it except looking like 'hard nuts' they think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.