GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Death of sega"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/01/01 at 18:48
Regular
Once I had a very good game,
It was called sonic.
However after this,
Sega just went chronic.
The master system sucked,
The Saturn was half cocked,
The dreamcast was just trite,
And the rest, they were just s***e.
Bad marketing schemes
No facial creams
And no original games,
All added to sega's demise.
"What was the Saturn,
my brother asks?"
Whatever it was, it was half assed.
To us it is as clear as crystal,
Sega just must pull a pistol,
Point the muzzle at its head,
Then release that ball of lead,
Then my friends,
Sega shall be truly dead
Mon 22/01/01 at 21:31
Look guys Ben375 obviously hasn't got any friends, doesn't know anything about gaming at all (why on earth would he choose midnight club street racing for crying out loud!) and so let's just ignore him.

We all know Sega is the market leader for innovation - I dare someone to prove me wrong (what's that? You can't prove me wrong? Oh well)

But seriously if you want a laugh then that's fine - maybe Sega will anounce something soon regarding the status of DC and how many games we'll be getting.

If Half Life has Multi Player then the DC is a success if not then it's gonna fail - accoring to Sierra et al...
Mon 22/01/01 at 20:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Exactly - Sega have been bringing lots of new ideas in their games. And Sony ? All they do is wait for Sega and Nintendo to come up with ideas then attempt to copy them !

You better hope that Sega don't put a bullet to their head mate, or Sony are well and truly screwed for ideas.

Mon 22/01/01 at 20:22
Yu really do hate sega don't you. I love them they make all the best games and are always original and inventive. What is your problem with Sega. If it was not for them there might not be a future of gaming.
Mon 22/01/01 at 20:16
Ali@specialreserve wrote:
> If people want to post poems or songs in our forums, they can. I
> don't see why you have a problem with it.

Does this have anything to do with the future of gaming ALi. Not that I have a problem. I liked all the songs.
Mon 22/01/01 at 19:50
The Dreamcast is the Greatest machine on the planet! I would explain why but its so good that I dont have to... Hows that for Bias!
Mon 22/01/01 at 19:32
Regular
Oh yeah he's faking it. Would anyone even want to write something some bias about the DC for no reason?
Mon 22/01/01 at 19:29
As opposed to being the world's most exaggerating person.
Mon 22/01/01 at 19:24
Regular
He's being the worlds most bias person.
Mon 22/01/01 at 19:22
If people want to post poems or songs in our forums, they can. I don't see why you have a problem with it.
Mon 22/01/01 at 19:18
Regular
The death of the idiot with the PS2 i bet.
And now he will shut up and stop the stupid songs and poems otherwise he will die with a DC near him and a PS2 smashes to bits.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.