GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bathroom Time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 08:48
Regular
Bathroom time is one of the strictest and most brutal regimes in the Western world. Most of your working day revolves around the time you get in the bathroom. Miss that time and you risk being late for breakfast, which in turn leads to being late for work and getting into all manner of troubles. The worst is when you live with other people and your bathroom times clash. The amount of time you spend in the bathroom in the morning also tells a lot about you. Spending 1-10 minutes shows that you're decisive and motivated. 10-20 minutes shows that you like a rigorous clean. And 30 minutes plus is just OCD. Or you've had a big curry the night before and are making chocolate babies.

The reason I bring this up is because I missed by bathroom time this morning, which resulted in me missing the train for Uni and missing yet another day out of my boring Uni schedule. Part my fault, part the fault of my retarded family who practically live in the bathroom together like some kind of inbred Hick infestation. I usually get up at 6am on Tuesdays and Fridays - my lectures are at 9am and the train is at 7:35. I get my breakfast and make the bathroom by 6:15. now I know it sounds petty, but there was someone in there. So I sat down again and waited patiently, but 6:30 is my brother's time and he gets angry if he misses his slot.

So by now it's nearly 6:45 and I have to leave at 7 if I want to make my train. But my brother is still in the shower. Still there at 6:55, getting desperate now. He finally comes out around 7, but now it's my Mum's turn to get in there. Remember, these are both people that live by their daily routines. Any upset in that routine could lead to months of therapy at some sort of institute for looneys. And this all leaves me well and truly stuffed. Reasoning with them is no good - they were using the bathroom long before you, therefore they have more rights and priviliges.

And there we have it. My whole day ruined because I made the simple mistake of missing my bathroom slot. The only winner is my Dad, who goes in the bathroom at 5 in the morning, then he's already left for work before our alarms even go off and misses all the fun of BATHROOM TIME!!!
Thu 03/04/03 at 18:33
Regular
"QPR 1974"
EXCELLENT. that was very Funny :D

Bloody pooftas :D

*rides off on Harley into the distance*
Thu 03/04/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Heh, I googled for "motorbikes" and it's third in the list.

http://www.b3ta.com/motorbikes/
Thu 03/04/03 at 18:23
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I really can't find it. Now im using the kittens to listen to music, as downloading takes effort... Maybe I could have your job when you retire or whatever :P

Badger-Badger-Badgerama :D heh :-)
Thu 03/04/03 at 18:14
Regular
"QPR 1974"
LOL :D
Thu 03/04/03 at 18:07
Regular
"QPR 1974"
ha. Can you edit my posts aswell.

Go on, change this post, :D

Badger-Badger-Badgerama.
Thu 03/04/03 at 18:06
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Will do g'uv
Thu 03/04/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
While I'm thinking about things like this, try and find the "Motorbikes are gay" animation. I think that was Rob.

[edit, actually it might have been 'Motorbikes will make you gay']
Thu 03/04/03 at 17:58
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I think it was actually... but still funny as hell.

Note: Hell isn't as funny as previously mentioned, however the swearing keyboard is funny :D
Thu 03/04/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I'm sure the swearing keyboard wasn't just him now I think about it. Might have been Rob Manuel from b3ta too.
Thu 03/04/03 at 17:48
Regular
"QPR 1974"
But the delights of hearing midless swear words at the speakers top capacity is nothing short of hilarious. Zebra b*s*a*d Zebra F**k*ng Zebra, Zebra F***er :D

It rules, oh so much

"Thro' yur' 'ands up' at meeeh"

"Gurl I dhidnt know you coul' ghet dahn like tha', Charlie haw youh Angels ghet dhan like tha'?"

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.