GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you do..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 18:20
Regular
Answer honestly here:

I was driving home last night to see a note under my wiper, I got home to find someone's details on it and a message saying, "Sorry, I reversed into your car."

Sure she had, there was a nice big dent above the front right wheel!

Anyway, my Dad deals with the insurance so he rang her and thanked her for being so honest.

So, if you had reversed into a car and had clearly damaged it, would you just drive off or would you have a guilty concience and leave a message?

I'd know that I could drive off but I would have to leave a note, I'd have a guilty concience for leaving it and the thought that someone may had seen me would make me leave a note.

You?
Tue 01/04/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
If I reversed into someones car I would simply speed away. The fact is if I was driving I would be driving without a license or my own car so I would be in the proverbial s**t as it and wouldnt need anything else!

Under normal circumstances (i.e. when I am only enough to get my own car and drive it) I would leave a note because I am an honest kinda guy.
Tue 01/04/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It would depend on my mood. If I was in a good mood, I'd leave a note, it's the correct, polite thing to do.

If I was in a bad mood, I'd drive off. Having no sense of guilt makes it much easier.
Tue 01/04/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Answer honestly here:

I was driving home last night to see a note under my wiper, I got home to find someone's details on it and a message saying, "Sorry, I reversed into your car."

Sure she had, there was a nice big dent above the front right wheel!

Anyway, my Dad deals with the insurance so he rang her and thanked her for being so honest.

So, if you had reversed into a car and had clearly damaged it, would you just drive off or would you have a guilty concience and leave a message?

I'd know that I could drive off but I would have to leave a note, I'd have a guilty concience for leaving it and the thought that someone may had seen me would make me leave a note.

You?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.