GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA Games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 12:01
Regular
Looking at my GBA collection, most of the games I have are rather immersive games such as Zelda and RPGs.

If any one could recommend some good pick up and play games I would be grateful. I've Sonic Advance 1&2 but thats about it, and I'm planning on getting Advance Wars.
Sat 05/04/03 at 19:41
Regular
Shining Soul isn't very good.
Sat 05/04/03 at 19:12
Regular
Anyone know if Shining Soul is any good? I need a GBA game to get with my SP soon, seeing as FF Tactics isn't out for ages, I want an RPG or Platformer that'll be out by June.
Sat 05/04/03 at 16:38
Regular
You could get Super Monkey Ball jr. or metroid fusion.
Thu 03/04/03 at 14:28
"griever"
evey since i got my sp ive spent all my money on gba games
when i had the original i only bough a couple i really wanted.
ive got now sonic 1+2, tony hawks 2,dbz, zelda , mario kart, metroid fusion,spider-man
Thu 03/04/03 at 14:23
"griever"
what like the new zelda games
Wed 02/04/03 at 12:06
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
To be honest, I want Super metroid to be re-released on GBA - It could be released as Super Metroid Advance and include some extras like the original Metroid and/or Metroid 2 as playable games.
Wed 02/04/03 at 10:55
"griever"
but im glad its not a rehash of super metroid
any news on metroid 5
Wed 02/04/03 at 10:54
"griever"
i think its a shame that since metroid fusion is probably the last metroid game on gba (if nintendo follows its pattern) they could have at least made quite long u can beat it in 3 hours
Tue 01/04/03 at 19:47
Regular
"French the Fries!"
plasticcoated wrote:
> For pick up and play value get a quality shooter like Gradius.

I was looking at Gradius earlier, is it like the SNES version with extras or an entirely new game?
Tue 01/04/03 at 13:00
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> And there's that "Made in Wario" game that's only available
> on import, for now...

I've played that and I've got to say, it's brilliant. It's the kind of game you never give up, so many mini-games that require very quick reactions, you'll never give up. As soon as it's on SR's database, I'll be pre-ordering it.

I'd say this would be the perfect game for Pick up 'n' Play fans, although those looking to show off the power of their GBA, maybe not the best title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.