GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to buy a domain at getdotted.com..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 11:45
Regular
...but I understand you need either a freeola dialup or freeola broadband account to be able to upload to it. Since I have NTL cable there is no possibility of me being able to use either - is there a way that I can upload to freeola from outside the SR network? Can it be done?
Tue 01/04/03 at 11:45
Regular
"bing bang bong"
...but I understand you need either a freeola dialup or freeola broadband account to be able to upload to it. Since I have NTL cable there is no possibility of me being able to use either - is there a way that I can upload to freeola from outside the SR network? Can it be done?
Tue 01/04/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Nope - that's how they make their money. That and auctioning dogs.
Tue 01/04/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Of course, the dog auctioning is more profitable.

Danny
Tue 01/04/03 at 15:23
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Is the money I would pay them to register the domain not enough?
Tue 01/04/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Not really.
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Couldn't you just find an old modem and dial up occasionally? Or does cable do something to your phone line that prevents it. Or something. I don't really know what I'm talking about here.
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:33
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I'm unlikely to find an old modem walking down the street. I could buy one, but that would defeat the point of paying less to use SR, would it not?
Tue 01/04/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I can sell you one for a fiver if needs must.
Tue 01/04/03 at 19:11
Regular
"bing bang bong"
How much do you charge for hosting :p
Tue 01/04/03 at 19:33
"www.Freeola.info"
Look at the cost of proffecional hosting with the amount of services that Freeola offer.

Even if you have to get a cheep modem to upload, it is still by far the cheeper option.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.