GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Troops Encounter Iraqi Mimes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/03/03 at 14:05
Regular
Early reports are coming in from Iraq, suggesting that America's progress has been brought to a dramatic halt with the discovery of Iraqi mime fields, blocking the path to Baghdad.

"For as far as the eye can see there are men dressed entirely in black and white. Their faces are painted white, except for black star shapes around the eyes. They've built an invisible wall right around the perimeter of the city, it appears." Said Lt Col Hank Chuggins, via a poor quality radio link.

He continued: "Some of the mimes also appear to be trapped in small boxes. We believe these to be rebel Iraqi mimes, but in their uprising against Saddam they have been imprisoned by these evil mimes."

Back in the USA George W. Bush is working with his top generals to find a way around this invisible wall. He is reluctant to allow his troops to approach it, in case it has invisible gun turrets, or is protected by invisible tanks. It is also believed that the mimes are capable of reincarnation. It was reported that there was a scuffle between some of the mimes, with one firing an invisible gun at the other. The shot mime clutched his chest, before falling dramatically. Only minutes later he rose to his feet, and appear fine, apart from being a little disorientated, placing his hands along the invisible wall, as if unaware that he had previously built it.

In other news plans for a new, even more powerful Death Star have been discovered. During the routine strip search a piece of rolled up paper was spotted, help firmly betwixt the buttocks of a captured Iraqi soldier. Once it was removed the shocking truth was revealed. Iraq have plans for the biggest weapon of mass destruction imaginable.

"We didn't even know about Iraq's space program, but now it appears that they are building this huge killer satellite in the depths of space. It's not just a threat to world peace, or just a threat to the world. It's a threat to my damn fine hair, and my presentable tie." Said Tony Blair, shocked by the discovery.

With this armoured space station they could easily wipe out the entire USA. The only thing that has stopped them so far is that it would also wipe out Iraq. It's quite possible that many of Saddam's palaces are also giant space ships though, and he was probably planning to fly all of these to a safe spot, in Mars or somewhere, before destroying the whole of Earth.

Reports that a team of oil rig workers are being readied to tackle this threat have yet to be confirmed.
Sat 29/03/03 at 03:13
Regular
"bing bang bong"
This is just undefeatable genius, keep it rolling
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:54
Regular
"¬_¬"
YEhd sot :SD
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:41
Regular
Lol! :-D

You've not lost it! :-)
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:32
"possibly impossible"
he he. First thing I read today on this site. Lovely!
Fri 28/03/03 at 16:24
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Well, it wasn't gonna be a bad post. Vonderful.
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:18
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> And look, you brought Mr Happy out of retirement!

It's a temporary thing...

Probably until the Summer holidays. I'm horribly overworked and have exams. Also the internet connection in my uni room went down and still hasn't been fixed. Still.. only another twelve or so weeks and then it will all be over for this year.
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Excellent.

And look, you brought Mr Happy out of retirement!
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:14
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Inspired :-)

But the war on iraq is a mine of satire.

Apart from Donald Rumsfeld, who satirises himself quite successfully.
"There are things we know and things we don't know, and of the things we don't know, there are things we know we don't know and things we don't know that we don't know. And the things we don't know we don't know are increasing all the time."

Yes Don, but if you don't know that you don't know them how can you tell they're increasing?
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:57
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Iraqi mimes: genius. Man this is the sort if thing you should be sending to people in order to get published: Private eye or someone similar write this sort of satire all the time.
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Ho ho :)
I think I'll pop my unread Iraq spoof to celebrate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.