GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming Dictionary!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/01/01 at 21:22
Regular
Here's a little game.

Starting from A, we all post words to do with Gaming, and we end up with a Gaming dictionary. You only have to make sure the first letter of the word is alphabetical, none of the rest.

A-
Analog- The joysticks used on a normal PSX and PS2 Controller.

Advance- Go forward or further. Technological advances in the Gaming World. The GameBoy Advance.

They're just a couple, keep 'em coming.

We'll start B once we have at least 10 A's.

Mon 22/01/01 at 08:01
Regular
"not dead"
Stuck for ideas?

Then why not look up my A-Z of gaming, posted a few weeks ago.

Please feel free to use the ideas from any of my other old posts, whilst you're at it.

And there's no need to credit me either.

meka_dragon
Sun 21/01/01 at 13:14
Sorry we need 10 c's mmmm
C - Console
C - Cassette
C - Cassette player
C - Control Pad
C - CD-rom drive
C - CD-RW drive
C - CD-R drive
C - Compact Disc
C - Commodore
C - Code
Sun 21/01/01 at 13:10
D - Disk Drive
D - Digital
Sun 21/01/01 at 13:02
Regular
C - Computer.

Sun 21/01/01 at 12:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
C: C++ language used for gaming.
C: C old language used for gaming
Sun 21/01/01 at 11:40
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
vai wrote:
> 3 1/2" floopy

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....Dear Me this Kid needs help!

The Game

PS: No offense Mate...Ha ha ha ha ha!

Sun 21/01/01 at 11:35
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
B is For Bitrate, This is how fast your computer can eat the webpages.

B is for Bust-A-Move, Bust-a-move is a very depresssing puzzle game most commonly found on the Playstation.

B is for Banjo, Fun Lovin' N64 Bear. Stars in 2 of his own platformers with a Red Crester Breegul - Kazooie.

PS: You can unlock Shark Island and all the other secrets in the first game in Treasure Trove Cove. See www.IGN64.com

The Game
Sun 21/01/01 at 11:26
Regular
"smile, it's free"
.BAT files are important system files which navigate your circuitboards by radar.
Sun 21/01/01 at 10:55
B is for Bitmap something old now and has been overtaken by the newer and better JPEG which works with the same compressent as MPEG (i think)

B is for B Drive an old drive that accomidated the old 5 inch disks has now been overtaken by the more hard wearing and larger capacity of the 3 1/2 floopy

BETA The next step up from alpha this software is almost complete and after all the work upgrading it from the alpha version it is nearly bug free

BUgs faults in a game can be one of three Syntax Runtime or cant remember it
Sun 21/01/01 at 10:48
Ant wrote:
I think vai was a little drunk
> that night.

What i resent that i only had 2 or 3 pints i forgot, and yes i do remember the guard tain a pi$$ but it is strange why 'usually' you dont see it happen but...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.