GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I will leave if others want me too"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 17:01
Regular
I know it would be a shame to see sagacious go, but if I do become 20 to the power of 9 more, I think my being here is a danger to us all.

Have mercy and try and remember the good times when I didn't let my affliction affect my work.

the sagacious one more than nine
Thu 27/03/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I was watching a film with naked people in and I felt funny but not funny ha ha more funny happy and I thought I should sit down but it got uncomfortable so I wiggled about and that made me feel funny happy some more so then I decided to lay on the floor and move like some snakes do and then that made me feel more funny happy until I think I broke me and something burst and then I got sleepy but when I woke up it was ok again
Thu 27/03/03 at 17:01
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I know it would be a shame to see sagacious go, but if I do become 20 to the power of 9 more, I think my being here is a danger to us all.

Have mercy and try and remember the good times when I didn't let my affliction affect my work.

the sagacious one more than nine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.