GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I will leave if others want me too"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 17:01
Regular
I know it would be a shame to see sagacious go, but if I do become 20 to the power of 9 more, I think my being here is a danger to us all.

Have mercy and try and remember the good times when I didn't let my affliction affect my work.

the sagacious one more than nine
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Aoe Master"
what about the random he is very anoying or <<<<<,,he iS ILL
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Wow, deep.
Tue 13/05/03 at 09:25
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Petulant whelk. How dare you trivialise the power of molluscs. If every limpet were a thermo-nuclear device, you'd show more respect. And yes I do think about that dreadful day. I never realised that a clam could be so obstinate.
Mon 12/05/03 at 17:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Twas the frosty morn of fourteen sixty eight, and the sea shells were sitting idly on the sea floor, with nary a hoover, nor elite clique on the horizon.
Many a night have I wondered what occured this misty day, and many times have I fallen into convulsions over it.

I suggest you do the same.
Mon 12/05/03 at 14:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Perhaps just mislead?
Mon 12/05/03 at 10:23
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Blank wrote:
> Sagacious when you go to sleep at night do you hear the chattering
> noise of evil clams opening and shutting?

I wouldn't call them "evil" just vindictive.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:57
Regular
You can't go!

Then I'd be stuck with DW as the only person who lives near me.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Sagacious when you go to sleep at night do you hear the chattering noise of evil clams opening and shutting?
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Hedfix, don't think I'm turning this into a vendetta, a witch-hunt but, have you been here under a different alias in the past. I only ask because you very 'street' on these forums. Do you and the Notables know something I don't... ? Or am I just dizzy from sleeping with my head hanging over the bed?
Fri 09/05/03 at 18:15
Regular
"8==="
oh, when your message came up my computer was still showing the massive spaces on borats message. so i didn't get it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.