GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chrono Trigger"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Chrono Trigger'.
Sun 31/07/05 at 17:26
Regular
Awsome game. 'Nuff said.
Fri 05/08/05 at 13:04
Regular
Wasn't the first 10 minutes of the game remade for the Gamecube by bored Squaresoft coders? I remember hearing about that...
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:43
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> That would be Chrono Chross my friends.

Truth.

If I remember rightly someone was modding Unreal 2004 and remaking Chrono Trigger completely. Might check their website out again if I can find it, very much doubt the project is alive/anywhere near completion though.

[edit]

[URL]http://mods.moddb.com/2184/[/URL]

Looks like Square laid down their wrath :( Could have been a pretty cool mod as well.
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:31
Regular
TaMi-Jr wrote:
> chrono trigger is just the best RPG ever.
> RPG's. don't emu it though, its too good for that. PSONE import is
> well easy.

That would be Chrono Chross my friends.
Fri 05/08/05 at 10:18
"The Will of D."
Has anyone ever heard of Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete? I've been played that Sega CD remake and that seems just as cool.
Fri 05/08/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i have the trailer, but that one was supposed for PS2, it was canned 3 years ago. there are rumours of starting it again, although how true they r is anyones guess.
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
TaMi-Jr wrote:

> chrono trigger remake for PS3? ive heard rumours.....

It was canned. The demo looked nice, though.
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
chrono trigger is just the best RPG ever. frog is the best RPG character ever. once you've played chrono trigger u realise how it revolutionised japanese RPG's and notice its impact on more recent RPG's. don't emu it though, its too good for that. PSONE import is well easy.

im playin through FF6 atm. the presentation of the game is almost identical to chrono trigger. doubt the storyline will be better, but its still good fun.

chrono trigger remake for PS3? ive heard rumours.....
Sun 31/07/05 at 22:11
"The Will of D."
Chipseh wrote:
> Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> I'm using an emulator for Chrono Trigger. Works really well.
>
> ZSNES for the win. :D

Ditto.

ePSXe is the best Playstation emulator. Luna Silver Star Story seems like a very good RPG, FF9 was great and Valkyrie Profile will be exciting when I try it out.
Sun 31/07/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> I'm using an emulator for Chrono Trigger. Works really well.

ZSNES for the win. :D
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:38
Regular
I'm using an emulator for Chrono Trigger. Works really well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.