GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The greatest band ever..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 18:33
Regular
If you had to choose, which (in your opinion) is the greatest band ever. My girlfriend says Nirvana, I say NOFX, who 'rocks your world'
Sat 22/03/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Datsuns?
Sat 22/03/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Omnipresent"
The greatest punk band in the world are the D something. Help me out Sibs. Not the distillers, the d...
Sat 22/03/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hmmm... Refused, Bad Religion, The Clash... all three are amazing in different ways.
Sat 22/03/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
½pint wrote:
> Lol, lol and *cough* at that last guy's response.

And then you say Smashmouth?!

Anyway, I'd definitely go with Guns N Roses or Iron Maiden. Just couldn't say which.....although probably GNR.
Sat 22/03/03 at 00:08
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I've got the Stone Roses album, and you know what, I couldn't stop singing most of their songs. They were so good.

I haven't listened to them in a while now, and thanks to you Strafex, I think I might just start listening to their album again.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:31
Regular
Stone Roses.

Perfect Sound.
Perfect Album.
Brought back British rock etc...

Inspiration behind Blur, Oasis, all other mid-90's britpop bands etc...

I'm sure you've heard all the usual ravings before, so I'll just say that they've played the best songs in the best way I've ever heard.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah, just because I love talking about them.

Smashing Pumpkins. Because unlike most music, their stuff actualy means something to me.

Then At The Drive In.........and a few others.

Yet again.......

:)
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:18
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I kinda like U2, the Chilis and the Foo Fighters.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:11
Regular
Muse
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Nirvana

That's my top three.

Oh, and Saliva, they rock!
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:40
Regular
Lifehouse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.