GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The greatest band ever..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 18:33
Regular
If you had to choose, which (in your opinion) is the greatest band ever. My girlfriend says Nirvana, I say NOFX, who 'rocks your world'
Sat 29/03/03 at 18:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Everyone I know'll say Nirvana or Metallica- I'll go different and say Texas- Their style of music is wicked!
Sat 29/03/03 at 11:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmm....

I agree Loki.

Hmmmm indeed.
Sat 29/03/03 at 09:11
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Tough one is this.

My fave band ever is Limp Bizkit, closely followed by Staind and Linkin Park and Blink 182.
Sat 29/03/03 at 07:42
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hmm... Tough. I go through favouirte bands damn quick.... But here are my sorta... Current ones:

1.Placebo
The Distillers
System of a Down
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Nirvana

No particular order, except for Placebo being Numbrero Uno at the moment... Yay! I love the album so much...
Fri 28/03/03 at 09:54
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
I don't think there is a greatest band ever. I could maybe pick a greatest band for each type of music I love for that year, but there's way too many bands I love for different reasons.

But yeah, NOFX are great. Though I'm getting big into Alkaline Trio again at the moment. Their new alum 'Good Mourning' has been leaked onto the net and it sounds pretty good on a first listen. And I finally get to see them in London in May - after I've missed their other shows and they cancelled Reading on me =( Anyone who hasn't heard them should check out their self-titled CD collection, I can have it on repeat play for weeks without getting bored.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Microchips wrote:
> Smashing Pumpkins
> Foos/Millencolin/Chillis/weezer
>
>
>
> In no order.

SPs first though.

He meant to say that.

:D
Wed 26/03/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Glad no ones mentioned Aerosmith yet:D
Tue 25/03/03 at 21:41
Regular
"we escape....."
oh rite yeah he is the best

:S
Tue 25/03/03 at 21:28
Regular
"¬_¬"
Vice wrote:
> sorry but how can you justify tenacious d as being the greatest band
> ever?

Easy - Jack Black.

¬_¬
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:42
Regular
Vice wrote:
> still ask the question of how can tenacious d be the greatest band
> ever?

True, they are just a hyped up piece of commercial balls that is only in existance because they know deranged morons will buy their cd's. Brings in a bit more cash i guess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.