GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"QAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 22:42
Regular
In case you're confused...that stands for 'Question a Day', every day at this time I will be setting a question dragged up from my long history of wrestling and you will have exactly 24 hours to come up with the answer, then I will set another question and so on. No prizes of course, just new found respect from your fellow WWE boarders.

Anyways, I'll start with an easy one to get you warmed up.

"Who is the only woman to have held the WWE hardcore title, but not the Women's title?"
Page:
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Haha. Back then I was considered as one of the people that could take it on.

But now. Haha.

*Weeps*
Wed 07/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
Assuming you do it. ;c)
Wed 07/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
Excellent! If you need any help with some questions, just ask, I've got quite a few stashed away.
Wed 07/01/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Found it. I was leading with DW on 7 points. I know at the time I said I wouldn't be able to come up with enough questions but I might be interested in keeping this going. That's up to the general concensus of opinion.
Thu 22/05/03 at 09:38
Regular
• DW • wrote:
> Why don't we do this.
>
> Someone asks a question tonight. Whoever gets it right picks the next
> question. Whoever gets that right picks the following question.

OK, someone start then.
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
Random Hero wrote:
> They were all trained by the Hardy boys?

1 point to me :D
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:55
Regular
Why don't we do this.

Someone asks a question tonight. Whoever gets it right picks the next question. Whoever gets that right picks the following question.
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:54
Regular
Hmmm...so who won that one? :cD
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:52
Regular
"..."
Random Hero wrote:
> I nominate GrandPrix or AJ.
>
> And what was the answer?

answer is they were all trained by the Hardy Boyz.
Tue 20/05/03 at 19:42
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
£1,000,000

= 10 Refreshers and half a chewed Chomp bar, eh? :P

Oh, and a stick of Kit Kat :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.