GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 is A PILE OF POO"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/01/01 at 14:10
Regular
Again, I meant the acronym:

A

Product
Involving
Limitless
Entertainment

Or
Fun(also)

Plays
Old
Ones (too!)

Go on, resist laughter!

m_d
Tue 23/12/08 at 12:26
Regular
Thanks for the info guys, I am steering clear - the website doesnt even show any properties for sale, and it appears that inspection trips would have people staying in your apartment, which doesnt seem right. I am being called everyday now, which is also offputting.
Thu 18/12/08 at 17:18
Regular
"wats da craic guys"
Hi Moggy... i also got a phone call from the same company but missed there call they left a number on my answering machine to get back to them but i never bothered,looking at what people had to say about them i would stand clear...thanks napperboy
Thu 18/12/08 at 12:39
Regular
Hi rockster

I have found some information on this company on another forum hope it helps

Link to forum
Thu 18/12/08 at 09:26
Regular
I was contacted by telephone by someone from a company called 'Resale Strategy Limited' asking me if I wanted to sell my apartment. I was told that there were many people looking for properties just like mine specifically in Panorama beach - mainly people from around Europe.

I have now been sent an email and contract if I want to go ahead with them, and there is an upfront marketing fee. I am now a bit wary this may be some sort of scam. Just wondered if anyone else had been contacted by them, or other similar organisations and what your thoughts are.
Fri 02/02/01 at 12:33
Oi! Vader, leave it out!

It's 'Lock, Stock' meets Star Wars....
Fri 02/02/01 at 09:38
"High polygon count"
> Or has my knowledge of the English language, and in
> particular plurals and ownership, again let me down?

Funny you should mention that, meka...

I was going to post on here early last week, about the sometime appaling use of the English language as used on these forums.

I can understand the 'usual' net shorthand and the odd mistyped word, and even a rushed late-night post; but general spelling, punctuation, grammar and the like - even down to the simple use of paragraphs - is often quite appalling.

Don't get me wrong, though - I'm no snob! I'm an East-end Cockney, and if you heard me speak, you'd wonder why these things bother me so much.

But if we awl wrote ar messijiz in da same way like wot we spoke, theyd ave ta cawl deez forumz "ilitracy centrul" wooden dey?

It certainly makes me wonder exactly what (if anything) gets taught in our schools these days! :-)

Fri 02/02/01 at 09:17
Regular
"not dead"
Grix Thraves brain has a life of it's own, and has recently begun posting under the name Grixes Brain. Wouldn't that meant it was the brain of lots of Grixes, rather than the brain of Grix Thraves?

If it were the brain of only one Grix, wouldn't it be Grix's Brain? Or has my knowledge of the English language, and in particular plurals and ownership, again let me down?
Thu 01/02/01 at 21:50
Regular
What`s the relation between Grix Thraves and Grixes Brain.
Is it the obvious one?
Is it a coincidence?
Or what else?
Thu 01/02/01 at 19:58
About damn time someone got the sharp end of the stick!
Thu 01/02/01 at 16:56
Anyone that thinks PS2 is crap should have another atempt of getting it out oof its box

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.