GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IS THIS THE END OF THE GAMECUBE???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/03/03 at 11:52
Regular
I would like to hear your comments on 'IS THIS THE END OF THE GAMECUBE' ideas include the new price of the Cube, and why Nintendo aren't selling that many units, is it because the stupid gaps between Japanese and UK releases?? All your opinions are welcome..... Also is the price of the Gamecube telling us that nearly all retailers aren't bothered about the Gamecube anymore or is it just a marketing scam?? :)
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I would like to hear your comments on 'IS THIS THE END OF THE GAMECUBE' ideas include the new price of the Cube, and why Nintendo aren't selling that many units, is it because the stupid gaps between Japanese and UK releases?? All your opinions are welcome..... Also is the price of the Gamecube telling us that nearly all retailers aren't bothered about the Gamecube anymore or is it just a marketing scam?? :)
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:55
Regular
No it is'nt.

Happy?
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:56
Regular
Gamecube outsells XBox in Japan, in America it constantly changes between Gamecube and Xbox, and because of the price cuts the Gameucbe now outsells the Xbox in the UK.

I would say no. Much more people now own a Gamecube, how exactly does that mean it's going to die?
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:56
Regular
Nintendo sell fine, everywhere, except here. We live in the worlds most backwards country, where the Cheeky Girls can take number 2, and manufactured bands are created non-stop. Etc etc. So, when you come up with something, don't base it around OUR country.
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:58
Regular
"All about the Beats"
try and say 'beer can' without soundin like a jamaican sayin 'bacon'
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:09
Regular
:D
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:17
"For the horde!!!!"
maddmun wrote:
> Nintendo sell fine, everywhere, except here. We live in the worlds
> most backwards country, where the Cheeky Girls can take number 2, and
> manufactured bands are created non-stop. Etc etc. So, when you come up
> with something, don't base it around OUR country.

you forgot to mention all the money that's give to the assilum (sp?) seekers by the goverment and their pathtic justice system.
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:32
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
This isn't the end of the Gamecube.

Nintendo have just finally got around to taking their heads out of their arsses, and are actually becoming very competetive.

It's just the beginning...
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Tóm wrote:
> This isn't the end of the Gamecube.
>
> Nintendo have just finally got around to taking their heads out of
> their arsses, and are actually becoming very competetive.
>
> It's just the beginning...

I agree completely. You just wait- look at all the AAA titles coming out this year, it really WILL be the year of the Gamecube (Plus the releases of Advance Wars 2, Golden Sun 2 etc on GBA- so it's the year of Nintendo, really)

Have that. :D
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:36
Regular
Berserko wrote:
> maddmun wrote:
> Nintendo sell fine, everywhere, except here. We live in the worlds
> most backwards country, where the Cheeky Girls can take number 2,
> and
> manufactured bands are created non-stop. Etc etc. So, when you come
> up
> with something, don't base it around OUR country.
>
> you forgot to mention all the money that's give to the assilum (sp?)
> seekers by the goverment and their pathtic justice system.

If I was to mention everything, I'd be the All Time Top Poster for word count.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.