GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro-active forum cleansing."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/03/03 at 14:42
Regular
Given Snuggly's topic on this very forum, it is clear that "spam" on the "Life, the Universe and all that Jazz" forum is becoming a problem.

But we don't need to shut people out to combat this, we need only ignore them. Should a topic pop-up the like of which you would normally expect from some philistine in FOG chat, then leave it alone.

Don't reply saying "go to FOG"
Don't reply saying "you're a mong"
Don't reply saying "I'll get you banned"

Don't reply. Just leave it to drop off the bottom of the page in due course, and the problem is solved. Eventually, the mongs will learn that their topics in here don't get responses unless they put some effort into them.

Might work, might not, can we give it a try please?
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:12
"Darkness, always"
Now listen, you damned fingers, if you don't start co-operating, I will begin to hack you off, one by one.

Who'll have the last laugh then eh??

EH???
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:09
"Darkness, always"
Goog girl.

Keep it up.
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was going to reply with "you're a mong" but i felt it too cliched.

SO instead i will say "a fair point".
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:42
"Darkness, always"
Given Snuggly's topic on this very forum, it is clear that "spam" on the "Life, the Universe and all that Jazz" forum is becoming a problem.

But we don't need to shut people out to combat this, we need only ignore them. Should a topic pop-up the like of which you would normally expect from some philistine in FOG chat, then leave it alone.

Don't reply saying "go to FOG"
Don't reply saying "you're a mong"
Don't reply saying "I'll get you banned"

Don't reply. Just leave it to drop off the bottom of the page in due course, and the problem is solved. Eventually, the mongs will learn that their topics in here don't get responses unless they put some effort into them.

Might work, might not, can we give it a try please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.