GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"360 European Release Date - 25/11/2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
[URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=10605[/URL]

3 days after my birthday :)
Fri 12/08/05 at 01:19
Regular
I doubt that has been put across to retailers yet... who shouldn't really start the pre-order drive till they know exactly what is on offer.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well I guess we'll have to see whenever it's released. But you would think if there was two versions, you would have to choose which one you wanted when pre-ordering, which isn't the case.
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:18
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> I hear (tis a rumour) there is gonna be two, one with a hardrive and
> an extra controller an one without.
>
> This was rumoured ages ago. Microsoft have since said that all 360's
> will come with a Hard-drive as standard.

I've heard a new rumour that one will feature a small hard-drive and one will have a slightly larger hard-drive.

Oh the innuendo.
Tue 09/08/05 at 11:27
Regular
"\\"
Lou Role wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>
> This was rumoured ages ago. Microsoft have since said that all 360's
> will come with a Hard-drive as standard.

Really?

Score!
Mon 08/08/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Dringo wrote:

This was rumoured ages ago. Microsoft have since said that all 360's will come with a Hard-drive as standard.
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:05
Regular
So is it worth spending an extra £100 on the hardrive edition?
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:42
Regular
"Touched!"
That's one promise I hope MS stick to. The content download idea was good but apart from a select few they took bloody ages to release the damn stuff by which time I was sick of the game, or they would just released a pityful amount of content or in some cases no at all.
Mon 08/08/05 at 01:35
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I like the look of the release line-up. Perfect Dark, Project Gotham, Quake etc.

This of course is from Play.com so it's not concrete, but it is encouraging.
Mon 08/08/05 at 00:12
Regular
There's tons of games on Live with downloadable content, god knows I'm not gonna name them all as that'd take quite a while.

If Microsofts promises are to be believed, they're really gonna go all out with content for 360. There's also gonna be a lot more games that have the ability to download user created content as well.
Sun 07/08/05 at 23:40
"I love yo... lamp."
Notorious Biggles wrote:

> That's just the ones I can think off of the top of my head.

There are something like 400 Xbox games that I don't have. I'm guessing quite a few of them have some form of downloadable content.

Ninja Gaiden had an entirely new game engine that sped the whole game up, so it isn't always just extra maps either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.