GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh.My.God"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 00:46
Regular
Why do you peopl;e watch wrestling when everyone knows it is not real and it is ridiculous.
Tue 11/03/03 at 17:32
Regular
lol, phi11ip if you dont like wrestling why come onto the wrestling forum thing?
Regular
I like Smerc.
Regular
"I like cheese"
Random Hero wrote:
> And putting 1's in your name...Your hard.

Lol! :D
Tue 11/03/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The 1s actually create the number 11 which if you haven't already noticed, is my shoe size...

Oh, and it's "you're."
Tue 11/03/03 at 18:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Oh my God, I'm so sorry to of not known your shoe size. 11? Jesus your big, must be compensating for *something* else.
Tue 11/03/03 at 18:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Asher D wrote:
> I like Smerc.

---

I doubt it.
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Guess who..."
Whoever you are, I hate you and want you to die. Now why don't you just go back to your little soap operas, which are also fake and don't deny that you watch them 'cause if you don't, how about movies, sitcoms, dramas etc. If you don't like wrestling then quite frankly, your missing out and live a sad, boring life and if you ain't down with that, I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA:

...nuff said.
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Random Hero, do us a favour and stop taking things so seriously...

In my Gimp Pontest that I did, I wrote this:

"Random Hero - Appear from nowhere gimp "

And you then moaned at me about it!

"C'mon, you could of done better than that. I mean I've been here longer than you."

Random; different every time,

i.e a random banner on top of each page

Appear from nowhere was something related to your name, same way that everyone else got a comment related to their name...

eg.

Afrojoe - Big haired gimp...
Asher D - Solid gimp...
Ant - Small insignificant gimp that lives in a small hole with a few million other gimps...
Smerc - Gimp...

Stop getting so wound up, I only came here because I clicked the latest message button and it brought me here!

I was joking in my post, you though as usual got all upset...

If you get upset with things like that, then I'll put a disclaimer on every post that has a joke like that in there, just for you...
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:40
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
Smerc - Gimp...

:cD

Random Hero wrote:
Oh my God, I'm so sorry to of not known your shoe size. 11? Jesus your big, must be compensating for *something* else.

Tazz wrote:
...and if you ain't down with that, I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA:

...nuff said.

All three quotes...genius. Now lets all kiss and make up, so that we can erm...all erm...okay, I'll quit while I'm ahead.
Tue 11/03/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
phi11ip wrote:

> eg.
>
> Afrojoe - Big haired gimp...
> Asher D - Solid gimp...
> Ant - Small insignificant gimp that lives in a small hole with a few
> million other gimps...
> Smerc - Gimp...
> Phi11ip - Another Gimp...

Heh...I didn't do anything...

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.